IGNORED

Atari 7800 Rewritable Multigame Cartridge

vectrexroli

I absolutely love mine! I pulled a Ballblazer POKEY chip tonight and added it to the cart. Works perfectly!

I also put my cart in a 7800 shell. It does take a lot of modification; however, now all the chips are covered and the connector and switch stick out beyond the top of the cart, so there's no reason to ever take it out of the cart shell again.

• Like 2

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your support to his project... I think I have answered all the mails received till now (please, contact me if I have not answered you).

The first batch of Atari 7800 cards has sold out.

I will build a new batch this week and write here as soon as it is available.

Best regards

I absolutely love mine! I pulled a Ballblazer POKEY chip tonight and added it to the cart. Works perfectly!

I also put my cart in a 7800 shell. It does take a lot of modification; however, now all the chips are covered and the connector and switch stick out beyond the top of the cart, so there's no reason to ever take it out of the cart shell again.

You got picks?

Dear all,

I think I have answered all the mails received till now (please, contact me if I have not answered you).

Juan, I've been trying to email you but i'm getting "undelivered mail" notifications on your hackermesh.org address...

i resent my mail to your gmail address, but i thought i'd let you know here, don't like to think you might be losing orders if your site's mail is down...

HTH

in case you don't get the gmail one, i was asking if you've received my my burner back yet?

also, can i prepay for my 7800 cartridge while there's still some value in the british pound? :)

Juan, i got your answer...
and paypal done...

i tried to reply to your reply to let you know, and got another "undelivered mail" message, so i've no idea if you'll receive it or not, but i'm reluctant to keep resending it and spamming you so i thought i'd let you know here... :)

Received mine today - what an amazing cartridge. Thank you so much for making this Juan! :-)

The instructions were very easy to follow but I did have one issue that I thought I'd post here in case anyone else comes up against it. Basically, I was using Juan's website on Internet Explorer 11 to remove the headers but each time the files would come back as 0 bytes. After a few failed attempts I decided to use Google Chrome and thankfully the files came back as perfect 128 KB conversions! In summary, avoid IE!

On another note, does anyone know what file extensions I need to give the following PAL games as I can't see them on Juan's website?

Super Skateboardin'
Title Match Pro Wrestling
F14 Tomcat
Xevious

Thanks,

Rob.

Dear Bobbi,

Yes it seems that there is some problem with my mail... I will try to solve it.

Nevertheless, I received your mail and answered it... please let me know if you don't receive my answer.

Best regards

I've sent one, I didn't think you got it.

Edited by walter_J64bit

Very thorough video!

I think the Post Office has my rewritable cartridge and burner, so I can't pick it up until Tuesday.

I did get the POKEY chip from a Ballblazer. Hoping I didn't use too much heat and destroyed it!

Kosmic, are you really going to bake one loose, or were you totally joking? Seems that was done for Beef Drop carts that included POKEY, and most have failed.

• 2 weeks later...