IGNORED

found

mkiker2089

I'm looking for someone who has a copy of Tank Plus and Ghostbusters. I don't care about the label condition since I'm going to put custom labels on them with a picture. If you have Ghostbusters and a worn copy of Combat that will do because I think the only difference is the label.

The reason I'm trying to find them cheap is to keep shipping down. Both games are fairly common so I hate to order them online and pay more in shipping than what they are worth.

Please remember that the label condition is not important. I don't want to destroy a mint copy just to slap my cheesy custom label on it.

I know someone here must have both.

I live in the 28081 zip code and will be paying via paypal. I'm thinking 15 dollars shipped would be fair but if my pricing is off let me know.

Edited by mkiker2089

I didn't realize Ghostbusters went for so much. I checked ebay prices and changed the offer. If anyone has a copy to sell and a copy of either Combat or Tank Plus I'm still looking. I know finding Combat should be easy. I'd rather do business here before resorting to ebay.