IGNORED

WTB Pro Controller

Pilot25dmc

Hi everyone

Been trying to get my hands on a Pro Controller for a while now and keep drawing a blank.

If any of you have one that you might part with then please let me know and we can discuss a price.

There is a boxed one on US eBay right now but the seller will not post to Ireland (I live in Ireland).

Dont care if its boxed or not.

Thanks.

Al.

I am in Ireland so trading is going to be difficult unless you live in the UK.

I have a budget of £150 for this, that works out at $215.

Other than the Jaguar I dont really collect anything else. I have had my Jaguar from new and its only in the last few years that I got seriously back into collecting for it.

Its scary is what it is. Its the second highest amount I have paid for a piece of retro hardware, the highest was only a few pounds more for a sealed boxed Jaguar console.

I am having nightmares about how much I am going to have to pay to get a Jaguar CD.

The pro controller looks pretty cool, but I just can't justify paying as much as I paid for my Jag CD (~$130) for one, let alone much more than that price. It would be pretty cool to have the Jaguar kiosk, with jaguar and jag CD unit AND pro controller hooked up. Then maybe have the jaguar playing Battlesphere - that would be the ultimate in bourgeois retrogaming.

Sad times when people are actively willing to pay $200+ for a used game pad.

It's happening to all the retro stuff, unfortunately. Even TG-16 prices are getting insane these days. Not $200 for a controller insane, but still crazy. Getting into 8/16-bit retro gaming today is senseless.

I am willing to pay $200+ for a game pad because thats how much the they cost now. I am buying this to play with, its not an investment in any way for me, I will never make my money back if I ever sell it and I dont care.

The days of picking these up for $35 are long gone unless you chance upon one at the flee market.