IGNORED

This might be the most impressive looking game in awhile

Just another reason why I'm glad I own an XBox. That box just keeps bringing it.

Thumbs up to Microsoft for finding this game. They really are about the games this generation. One of the benefits of having lots of money I guess. I just wish we had a firm release date. The developers wont commit other than saying "2016" So probably Fall or late this year I guess.

Edited by PhoenixMoonPatrol

Looks to be like good fun!
Glad it'll be hitting up the PC as well cause no XB1 here anymore!

Incredibly neat and interesting looking art style for sure. That's probably what makes this stand out the most.
That and the gameplay makes me feel a lot more "old school boss fight" material from something like Mega Man or Gunstar Heroes.

NICE...Reminds me a little of Mickey Mania under the SNES.

There is a snowball's chance for it, but would love to see a Popeye video game handled with that same 1930/40's - 50's look..."Popeye Mania."

Somebody could jump on a 'Betty Boop' game too; having her as a strong heroic female lead character which may market pretty well to several demographics, if done properly.

Aw crap...somebody grab Felix the Cat, Heckle and Jeckle, and Mighty Mouse too!

Just another reason why I'm glad I own an XBox. That box just keeps bringing it.

Thumbs up to Microsoft for finding this game. They really are about the games this generation. One of the benefits of having lots of money I guess. I just wish we had a firm release date. The developers wont commit other than saying "2016" So probably Fall or late this year I guess.

I can't tell if you are joking or not. This will finally give me something to play on my Xbone.

I can't tell if you are joking or not. This will finally give me something to play on my Xbone.

Why would I be joking? Their exclusives have been great. They offer backward comparability also. I dont see the competition doing any of those things nearly as well? Why does my opinion bother you? smh

Ah, Cuphead- or as I like to call it, the reason I want an Xbox One. It kills me that it's a download game... I'd be pushing my budget a lot harder if I could get it on a disc.

Yeah me too. Hoping for a retail version. Hoping for a beautiful color manual with vintage cartoon art. Probably expecting too much since modern gaming has all but done away with doing this now but hoping for the best anyways. :P :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Why would I be joking? Their exclusives have been great. They offer backward comparability also. I dont see the competition doing any of those things nearly as well? Why does my opinion bother you? smh

Honestly I have been disappointed with my Xbone myself. I don't use the backwards compatibility because my 360 is fine and I've been very disappointed in the Xbone exclusives myself. While the 360 has been one of my favorite consoles ever I have been disappointed with my Xbone and use both my 360 and my PS4 way more. YMMV