IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Ordering Thread for SUPER MINE-FIELD -new video!

Rev

Hi.

Thanks for the support so far :)

A few answers :)

My first name is Claus - which is a quite common name here.

Living in Sweden (IKEA, Volvo, Abba etc) - I am Danish (Lego, The little mermaid, H.C Andersen, High Tax Pressure etc)

About "MINE-FIELD" the original tape artwork displays the game title as "MINE-FIELD" with the "-", I dont know if it was wrong at the time, but the original game was produced in England. I just wanted the title screen to look like the box artwork. Maybe its different in UK english than American english ?

• Like 8

Hi.

Thanks for the support so far :)

A few answers :)

My first name is Claus - which is a quite common name here.

Living in Sweden (IKEA, Volvo, Abba etc) - I am Danish (Lego, The little mermaid, H.C Andersen, High Tax Pressure etc)

About "MINE-FIELD" the original tape artwork displays the game title as "MINE-FIELD" with the "-", I dont know if it was wrong at the time, but the original game was produced in England. I just wanted the title screen to look like the box artwork. Maybe its different in UK english than American english ?

It's fine with the hyphen. Don't worry about it.

I like your name. Never met a "Claus" before.

Thanks for making your presence known here. It's nice to hear directly from a programmer. :)

• Like 1

I saw there are two different inlays for the MTX tape version. One says Super Mine-Field, the other says Super Minefield without the hyphen. The latter is said to be the alternative version though.

You are right - I used to own a copy of Minefield back in the days, it was included with my mtx512, and it was the one with white letters, without the hyphen. Dont know why they have different versions. The same goes for other MTX game tape-covers :)

Ah, Mthompson was defeated by the ol' mine-laying-tank-dropped-a-mine-behind-the-tank trick...

Yep, even in the dumbed down, beta testing version, I got killed by a stealthy tank mine. Oh well.

The final release version is much harder with more mines, both visible and hidden.

thanks for all you support so far :) I still have 3-4 Intellivision games in mind - which will be published in the future (if CollectorVision are interested)

If have 3 intellivision games in WIP

No more details from now.

Thanks again :)

• Like 5

thanks for all you support so far :) I still have 3-4 Intellivision games in mind - which will be published in the future (if CollectorVision are interested)

If have 3 intellivision games in WIP

No more details from now.

Thanks again :)

Excellent news! We all look forward to supporting your further adventures in Inty programming. :)