IGNORED

Yesterdays News

sparkdrummer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Page 9 is one I added that the VAST club members were supposed to hand out when they went to stores or events that were computer related. I know I did it, but I dont many others did. Also, is anybody going to try and get there name in print on the internaTIonal fun & games page?

• Like 2

This month's disk includes command dos but it requires a supercart to run. I already run 4ADOS with a FG99. I was just interested in checking out the older version. Are supercarts still available? Would it be beneficial to get one? Are there many software titles that require one?

Edited by twoodland

Yes please!

Duly moved towards the top of the stack for my next scan job. It will be in the thread "TI-99 - DOCs, Manuals, eBooks, Lost & Found" (forums/topic/248687-ti-99-docs-manuals-ebooks-lost-found/) in the next 7 to 10 days- I have a a good clean clear copy.

stephen

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never need to look at my computer, phone or watch to know when it's the first day of a new month because Sparkdrummer always releases a new issue of Yesterday's News on time like clockwork. -- Thanks again Sparky, it's already printed, now I'm off to get some coffee to go with it!

• Like 1