IGNORED

Yesterdays News

sparkdrummer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was nice to see Submarine Commander get a little "press" in the latest version of Yesterday's News.  It's a real fun game to play if you have at least 1/2 hour of time to burn.  However, there is an "awesomely greater" remake PDF version of the manual that PeBo and yours truly put together for the community quite a while back. 

Submarine Commander (Revised 2).pdf

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice job on YN and the June Disk of the Month. I liked Gridder the most, over Fly Snuffer and Aardvark. Still, the others were fun in reminding me of the days when these simple games were enjoyable, if at very least because the challenge was something new. Gridder seems like a nice TI-style compromise of the Qix themed game. That was fun to play -- thanks! These older games give me ideas...

On 7/1/2020 at 10:50 AM, Omega-TI said:

Dang @sparkdrummer by the end of the year I'll need to start a new binder!  Awesome job over the past few years!

Or you could just get one of those industrial-sized, 6" binders. It should be a while before he could fill one of those up, although @sparky is wiley, so he'll come up with some useful and original way to fill it up quickly. LOLOL

16 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

Or you could just get one of those industrial-sized, 6" binders. It should be a while before he could fill one of those up, although @sparky is wiley, so he'll come up with some useful and original way to fill it up quickly. LOLOL

I'll just buy another 2" binder as they are less expensive and it'll match the other one.  To make room I'll retire the Shift 838 Newsletters to a manilla envelope.

Binders.JPG

Those 6" binders are $pendy!  << Example >>

Tricky how they make you buy a two pack if you want black.

Of course if you want the binder spine, click on this old message....