IGNORED

Yesterdays News

sparkdrummer

6 hours ago, sparkdrummer said:

Let's try again....

Yesterday's News November 2021

hopefully not corrupted.

YN_06_11.pdf 290.81 kB · 12 downloads

As always most interesting to read. Like the game reviews and the triad (terminal) editor.

Already very much looking forward to next months’ edition with the planned review on console writer. :-)

On 11/2/2021 at 7:49 PM, sparkdrummer said:

Thanks Retroclouds. 
I have wondered if anybody looks at the back page for the “Coming Next Month” burst. 
It would appear so. 

I always check out the back page notes, as it lets me anticipate the joy of reading the next issue.  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for another great edition of Yesterday’s News. Are you still hiding cryptic messages in the newsletter? I haven’t been able to locate any Easter eggs in the past few issues.

The reviews you included of the Thorn EMI games has me wanting to try these games out. At first glance I thought Computer War was a clone of Missile Command which it’s clearly not. I had River Rescue pegged as a clone of River Raid. Again, wrong. 

Submarine games have always intrigued me as I’m a big fan of military simulations. I’m curious to see how Submarine Commander compares to something like Silent Service from Microprose.

• Like 1