sparkdrummer

Yesterdays News

The author has a wicked sense of humor, or she was buying for someone who was really bad that year or she did not like very much.  I mean really... both Zero Zap & TI Joysticks?  Argh....  😁(keeping the meme alive)

FUNNY!.thumb.JPG.25c42581b491e63f13b8b8e04ed13095.JPG

• Like 3

On 12/1/2019 at 4:18 AM, sparkdrummer said:

Family computing magazine says the Atari Proline (known as Pain-Line) is an improved Atari controller. Especially noting the side buttons? Ha! Instantly invalidates the entire article.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:49 AM, sparkdrummer said:

Noticing the article about five Atarisoft titles being released in Sep 1983. This was well after the locked-out cost reduction “QI” model was being produced. I suppose Atarisoft had nothing to lose at this point marketing games to the more common non-QI models? 

3 minutes ago, Airshack said:

The firehose is not connected in the Feb 20 graphic?

The resolution is kind of 'blocky', so it's easy to imagine that the 18" extender is being used and the fire hose is just hidden.  ;)

3 hours ago, --- Ω --- said:

The resolution is kind of 'blocky', so it's easy to imagine that the 18" extender is being used and the fire hose is just hidden.  ;)

Where does one get an 18" extender. Never in my life did I ever expect to need an extender but now I do. ;) 

2 hours ago, Airshack said:

Where does one get an 18" extender. Never in my life did I ever expect to need an extender but now I do. ;) 

<< This is the one >> I use on my daily driver.  I've been using it for years.

• Like 2

Hi Sparkdrummer,

thank you for the February issue of Yesterday News. It is very informative! Both the tips from the Tigercub and the articles on the disk tools. I will definitely take a closer look at Disk & Aid.

• Like 3