IGNORED

FS: Roland MC-303 Groovebox

Austin

Hey all,

I have a pricey purchase I am planning on making so I am listing a few slightly expensive (and some not so expensive) items here to fund it. PM me if interested. Payments via PayPal only via Gift, add 5% to the total cost if you want to send a payment normally. If you have little to no feedback here, a Gifted payment is mandatory. I am shipping to the USA only, not interested in dealing with customs forms. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail, tracked and insured (with signature confirmation for anything over $100).

*Note: anything you see photos for at the bottom of this post that doesn't have a written listing is sold/no longer available.*

Item #2: Roland MC-303 Groovebox - $100
- A Roland synth/drum machine combo, the MC-303. Comes with the unit and AC adapter. It's complex so you will want to find a PDF instruction manual online. I picked this up a few years back to toy around with, but it's sat in the closet for most of that time.

I'm going to comb over my collection when I get home from work in the morning to see if there's anything else I can list. If I can sell most of this stuff I will be fine, but there may still be a couple of other things I decide I can list here. Keep your eyes peeled!

Edited by Austin
  • Like 2

If the Marty is fully working, please put me in the queue for purchase in case a deal with those ahead of me doesn't work out. Thanks.

Bill, will do. Just waiting on a response from the first individual that made an offer on it, you're next in line. If I get some time I'll try to hook it back up and show a photo of it in action.

Good thing I read the comments before I sent a lowball offer on the Marty ;) Those things are cool, I have no idea why but they just are!

Haha! Price is firm on the Marty. :P But yeah, they are very cool. Glad I had one, I'll definitely own another down the road.

Marty and MC-303 are gone. Thanks all who helped out! I wheeled my pinball machine in today so all of what was sold is basically covering that.

Both Retron systems are still available. They don't *need* to sell but it would be nice to send them to a new home where they will actually get some use. Lowered the prices on them slightly.

Anyone that has purchased something, your package will be mailed out in the next two or three days.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...