Jeremy Popp

http://corgs-con.webs.com/

When: Saturday, May 28th. 9am to 6pm

Where: 4100 Columbia St, Hilliard, OH 43026

Parking: FREE

Admission: Kids 8 and under.....FREE

General Admission (10am to 6pm).....$7.00

Early Bird Special (9am to 6pm).....$10.00

I'm not affiliated with the show, but didn't see a topic yet. It's an excellent show that gets bigger every year.

• Like 2

FREE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY AT: Columbus Ohio Retro Gaming Society (CORGS) Con - Saturday, May 28th 2016

SEMI-WORKING COLECOVISION

I cleaned and re-greased the power switch, but console gets some scrolling video interference and occassionally the screen will jump around or produce a blue/black screen. Sometimes it actually works without any issues, somtimes it works for awhile and acts up when warmed up. A solder pad was broken in the RF box as I was trying an AV mod (which didn't fix any flaws so I removed the mod). I put a jumper wire where the pad broke. I looked for broken traces and reflowed alot of solder areas, but it still acts up.

The top of the console has a broken part on the top case, as well as a small plastic break on the player 2 controller port (hard to see). These are cosmetic only. It was used for a solid year without any problems other than the slight video interference but then started acting up more. NO CONTROLLERS OR POWER SUPPLY. SEND PM IF YOU WANT IT.

DSC07508.jpg

DSC07511.jpg

DSC07512.jpg

Yep :) will be helping out Rick at the Intellivisionaries booth. I plan on bringing some of the Arcade USA minicades my bud Duane builds as well.

Do you have a hard cover version of your Sega Master System Encyclopedia for sale? I have a friend who loves mine but would like to get a hard cover version.

The webpage didn't have much info. Is there a list of vendors that are going? How many usually attend?

I agree that their web presence is not that active. I'm not sure how many vendors or average attendance numbers, but I can say it's always worth making the trip. If I had to guess, maybe 30 vendors?

If any attending vendors/collectors have a working Sega Saturn (preferably model 1, oval buttons), console only I'm interested at the right price. I have a spare working Dreamcast or Genesis for trade, as well as 2 broken SNES's and the above posted colecovision.

I have 2 saturn systems that won't read games, and I bought a new laser that doesn't seem to work either.

Is there a list of vendors that are going to be there or what we can expect to see for sell? I'll most likely make the trip because it's only a few hours away and seems like it'll be fun to attend but out of curiosity sake and a little heads up would be nice. Also, on the early access, are those tickets also at the door?

It was a decent show and well attended but very HOT, no AC, move it back to the Hotel like previous years please.

Agreed, not sure if it was known there would be no AC, but definitely prefer AC, especially on a hot humid 85 degree day.

BTW, does anyone know who the vendor was in the very far back corner, he had mostly Atari/Coleco and old 8bit computer stuff? I bought a colecovision from him with a box of random controllers and joysticks. Everything works great, but I feel guilty because I offered a certain price for the box, and didn't realize there was so much in it. I feel I owe him another $10.

Edited by Jeremy Popp