IGNORED

who would buy 5200 paddles?

mjlescord

This is why my first paddle is so smooth and why I’m buying a second one.

Thank you Shawn. :)

Thank you, Shawn! These are going to be awesome!

All the pots have now been cleaned from their bases to their wipers for jitter free smooth sailing :) Gonna drill the start buttons tomorrow and then start assembly.

• Like 2

Just OxyCleaned the 30 to 40 years worth of God knows what from God knows who off them all.

Not to diverge too much from the thread, but since you mentioned it, would you mind a little more explanation of this?

I have a bunch of Paddles needing cleaning and I've used Tuner electrical cleaner + air spray (didn't want to risk unscrewing the pot) with a little success, but didn't clean completely.

Not to diverge too much from the thread, but since you mentioned it, would you mind a little more explanation of this?

I have a bunch of Paddles needing cleaning and I've used Tuner electrical cleaner + air spray (didn't want to risk unscrewing the pot) with a little success, but didn't clean completely.

The Palmolive OxiClean is just disinfectant dish soap for the paddle housings and buttons to get them clean. To dejitter the pots, most the time you just need a little wd40. If that doesn't work you can take them apart and clean them by hand and re-grease them with whatever grease you prefer. I've used bearing lube with great success in the past.

900.jpg

29700.jpg

51RGFW0E9SL._SY355_.jpg

(Skate Or Die, Bones Brigade 4 Life, Shout Out To Benny)

One of the cords from console5 was a dud. No connection at the header for at least one of the wires needed for the paddle. I'm talking to them about a replacment right now. In better news the other 7 are completed and ready. I will be contacting those who asked in order of listing which means Bemis will be waiting on his, sorry dude.

post-7107-0-91337000-1556328670_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine! Thank you!

Awesome!

I've ordered the last 3 neo geo cords to make up the last of these 5200 paddles. I will be able to get sramirez2008 a second one and then the last 2 are probably going to Protestari. He wanted 4 of them but I'm tapped out at the last 2. Maybe down the road I'll source more parts to do another run of these for the rest of the interested parties but for now this is the end of the line. Thanks to all for playing :)

• Like 1

I was considering four, but now I know that I can go to Protestari’s house to play. :)

You would need a y adapter or something to use a number pad to pick the game options. Different games use different keys or I would have added another button for those that are buying 2 or more paddles so they can use more than 1 paddle at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

those are pretty cool seems like a waste of a good connector to not put a 15 pin male passthrough connector on it i know cutting a rectangle hole is kind of hard and you have to do a couple slight bends to fit those controller nubs ooh what am i thinking just another hole out to a wire with a plug on it kind of like they did with the competition pro

those are pretty cool seems like a waste of a good connector to not put a 15 pin male passthrough connector on it i know cutting a rectangle hole is kind of hard and you have to do a couple slight bends to fit those controller nubs ooh what am i thinking just another hole out to a wire with a plug on it kind of like they did with the competition pro

The whole idea is that these are a simple plug and play solution for exactly what they can do as offered. It's a paddle, fire 1 and start. I don't want the final product to look like a total mess cutting the hell out of the paddle nor do I want to add that much more work for something I'm only getting $45 bucks for. You go nuts making what you are describing if you think there is a market for it.

i didnt mean to criticize yea they look great so clean

i just feel bad people cant play pole postion with it i almost want to offer to install a hi/low switch for $10

and use these kerjiggers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Pcs-AC-ON-OFF-SPDT-2-Position-Latching-Toggle-Switch-DT/252501590734

Do it and charge an extra couple bucks. Maybe you will get $50 for them where I was only charging $45. I'm finishing up the last 3 I have people waiting on and after that I have no plans to make more anytime soon. There isn't any toes to be stepped on and maybe you will find a market for them :)

• 3 weeks later...