IGNORED

Nes Stadium Events MIB for 72k on ebay

I looked on ebay and stumbled on Nes Stadium Events for 72k. It was a auction on ebay that I saw made by Dreamtr! I really never heard or gave a shit to know who he really was or was about,however once I noticed the price of this game and what his asking price was,I totally lost it! There is no way that even a mint or new copy of a North American NTSC copy of nes Stadium Events can get up to 72k. It didnt sell,nor did I expect it to.

Sure my offers were small,but that was just to test out what his reserved rate was.He said he wouldnt do less than 50,000 usd,lol. There is not a person out there,not even a filthy rich person would pay that price. What do you think a fair price would of been?

Fast Reply

Full Version

The reason my "high priced stuff" has been taken down is because...well, they sold.

I have been doing this a very long time with rarity 10 stuff. I don't like selling my things. But if someone makes me a good enough offer, then it will be sold and I can search for it again and help someone else out that may need money by making them a great offer as well. On top of that I have a 4 year old who will need money for college. It all ends up to my kid anyway but all I can say is there are a lot of "private" individuals out there that want things and I am very reputable and when it comes to "authentic" items, people know what they are getting from me. There is no mystery to that. With that all being said I am not going to reveal what that sold for and a handful of other things but I can honestly tell you that when you say "no one will pay blah blah" for something when there is no market value for items of 10 rarity that come up it just reeks (with all due respect) of being naive to the situation of value of these items.

How many people flip out on Atari stuff that rarely comes up and 5 figures are handed out. Is that ok then? The point is I know what I am doing and the item sold. I don't really have anything high valued up on eBay anymore like that nor will I ever need to anymore at this point since they sold.

Also, and just a clarification for Atari Age/Nintendo Age. I recently had an experience with at least 5 members of Atari Age attacking me on the Atari Age Marketplace forum because i put bounties up wanting certain games (boxes) for the 2600 that I am willing to pay high dollar amounts for (and honestly if you know Atari they aren't really that much more than market value "perceived" with someone basically stating I was "bragging" and such and another guy saying I was reseller scum and the Justin Bieber of 2600 stuff. No one sees post of when I sell or not sell stuff or even obtain stuff. I don't have a YouTube channel I don't care about anything other than collecting my stuff. I have never seen so many people follow my threads and then think they know the type of person I have because I collect video game antiquities at times. It's the most middle school petty stuff I have ever witnessed, but the bottom line is you have "elite" Nintendo Age people that treat me with respect but over here I get random people in their 40s chastising me because they think I am bragging over a wanted post by trying to offer x amount for games. I had a wanted post for 8 years and I barely got responses! Finally I put up a bounty post and, well, still nothing. The hypocrisy is insane here as well, it's not limited to Nintendo Age, just seemed to be on the Facebook group for some reason.

Edited by DreamTR

An item is worth what someone is willing to pay, at the end of the day that is all that matters. From My point of view I think the Red Sea Crossing ordeal was one of the dumbest things I have seen in collecting. A game someone made in his basement "basically a homebrew" selling for what it did.

At least Stadium Events was an official game release. All you need is 2 people who have the money and the desire for an item.

No hard feelings DreamTR. Buy/sel/collect whatever you want.

As for me. I don't personally believe any game should be worth 4 figures or more. There's better things to spend money on or invest in. In fact I have a rule that I don't pay over $100 for a game, though I have violated this rule on rare occasion.

• Like 1

72,000, lol lol lol???

The game is basically a Official Rom Hack, would be a lot different if it was a prototype of a famous game like Mario

Negative. The game was released by Bandai in Europe, North America, and Japan. Only in the US did it change to to World Class Track Meet after Nintendo obtained the North American release rights and repackaged it. World Class Track Meet is the variant. Not this.

• Like 1