IGNORED

Nothing for sale currently, just saying hi :)

Crazy Climber

Hey there, got a cool little AA logo sign I made out of professional grade aluminum composite materials. These signs are CNC machined by yours truly ;) This one is special as it is made out of a nice High gloss black and a slick high polished mirror aluminum. The materials for these are very expensive (like $6-$8 a square foot) but I get a good price break using left over materials from jobs we have run. Not a huge money making operation or anything, if I'm lucky a make a few bucks a sign. I do it more for bragging rights ;) They are fully weather proof, I live in MN which is known for harsh weather and I have several hanging outside (have been for for 5+ years) and they still look brand new ;)

post-9102-0-13534700-1462033220_thumb.jpg

Here is a shot of the high polished mirror (just who is that handsome model???)

post-9102-0-09553000-1462033268_thumb.jpg

Price is $20 shipped

I also have these signs, add $13 extra for one, $20 extra for 2 or if you want all 4 signs available it's $45 shipped!

(I don't have many extra of these, most are extras from previous sign runs..)

Super Mario coin block!

post-9102-0-52326100-1462033442_thumb.jpg

Rareware N64

post-9102-0-86938500-1462033470_thumb.jpg

8 bit Pac-man 2600 style!

post-9102-0-10560700-1462033502_thumb.jpg

Just let me know if anything looks interesting, give me about a week to get everything assembled and shipped out. Kind of like to do it all at once as opposed to several daily post office trips, lol. Thanks!!

Edited by Crazy Climber
  • Like 10

pity there's no Fuji logos left - (far right of middle photo)

what size were they?

and how much for ONE - should you have one remaining?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Heard he was at the MGC this year from others but I didn't run into him.

Well that's a good sign. Probably just taking a break from the net. If so I don't blame him. I stare at computer screens 98% of my day. Might have to make a New Years resolution to start cutting that down. But, its hard when your work entails using them!

According to the AA Facebook group, he is doing well. As suggested by eightbit, my guess is he just took a break from the internet. I've been thinking of doing the same.

I didn't take a break from the internet but I did take a break from AA for a month recently. This forum as any forum can result in the need to get away.

• 2 years later...