IGNORED

New Member of the 130XE Club

mytek

Hi everyone I now have a reason to really smile :D:D:D:D:D

Just got a great deal on a 130XE, which unless my memory is fading, is the first one I ever owned. I was too cheap to buy one when they first came out, and at the time was buying up all the 800XL's for $99 from ToysrUs before they disappeared. Any way I was doing my normal semi-daily check of Ebay items for sale, and stumbled across a deal that at first I couldn't believe. It was an almost brand new looking 130XE with all the accessories still in its original box with all the original Styrofoam inserts and inner packaging. And it came with a good power supply plus an RF switch box and cable. And probably the best thing of all it powered up and works like a charm.

Total cost with shipping came to $102.00

a57wJDq.jpg

Came with one of the better Power Supplies.

uVe08Ms.jpg

Yep still has the protective film over the name plate. And I was very surprised how nice the keyboard felt on this guy. Has a pretty solid feel, not mushy at all :thumbsup:

cYGC87h.jpg

The Serial Number on the computer matched the one on the box (A1 541111608 M).

coq7hkQ.jpg

It's in such great condition I don't want to mess with it ;) . I'm afraid no TransKey is going into this baby.

- Michael

• Like 4

Congratulations! Great condition!

Thanks, I'm going to try to keep it that way. This will be used as my reference machine for form and fit of potential future internal upgrade projects. Actually I really wasn't looking for something so nice, just something for a reasonable price (sometimes you gotta wonder what people have been smoking on eBay to ask for so much money for total cr_p). Anyway I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived.

- Michael

• Like 1