IGNORED

ColecoVision Emulator

opeygon

I've been using MekaW v0.71 for many years now for ColecoVision emulation. I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and I can't get it to play in full screen mode for some reason.

Does anybody know of any other CV emulators I can use and where I can get one? I've heard of CoolCV here in the forums but I can't find it online.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by opeygon

Currently, BlueMSX is my preferred ColecoVision emulator.

CoolCV has overall excellent system simulation and the most cartridge type support (SGM & MegaCart), but only provides basic display output.

BlueMSX has MegaCart support (I.E. Pac-Man Collection, Ghost Blaster), but it currently lacks SGM support. The available NTSC-PAL/Composite tweaks provide a better video simulation of classic 'real' hardware.

*EDIT: Newer version here, includes SGM - Super Game Module support, among a plethora of other enhancements.

• Like 1

Thanks for the links everyone. I'm going to try them all out in the next few days whenever I have time.

MEKA is a Sega SG100 / Master system emulator that also has support for Colecovision

\

You're right Inky. It's a really cool emulator that I enjoy using. I play mostly CV games on it, but like I said I can't get it my current version to go full screen on my new computer. Thanks for the link, maybe I'll just try a more current version of MEKA

Thanks for the links everyone. I'm going to try them all out in the next few days whenever I have time.

\

You're right Inky. It's a really cool emulator that I enjoy using. I play mostly CV games on it, but like I said I can't get it my current version to go full screen on my new computer. Thanks for the link, maybe I'll just try a more current version of MEKA

You can ask the author to amend it, checkout smspower.org about it.