IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #7 - Game 5 - Stampede

Stampede - 317

attachicon.gifjoe's stampede - 317.png

Had to read the directions for this one...it didn't help...

Forget manual, major SIMPLE tips... listen up.

The name of the game is looking at the cows as "running in seperate rows" one on top of another, the KEY to good scores is,

"ONLY rope one row at a time", if you poke holes into several rows.. its impossible to push some back to reach the slower cattle, which brings a game to an end pretty quickly.

Rather, by picking a "row or line" of cows to rope, until the row becomes fast (yellow) again... will push 'em FURTHER forward, then you're able to repeat the process, cows maintained is better then quickly roped. just pick any ONE line, then clear it while pushing the other lines forward,...then another, clear it, push other rows forward... then... after collecting the slower ones...always try to select a different row next, because pushing the SAME row forward over an over ...eventually slows the cows down in a deceptive way, which makes for lost timing and lost cows.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 4

Forget manual, major SIMPLE tips... listen up.

The name of the game is looking at the cows as "running in seperate rows" one on top of another, the KEY to good scores is,

"ONLY rope one row at a time", if you poke holes into several rows.. its impossible to push some back to reach the slower cattle, which brings a game to an end pretty quickly.

Rather, by picking a "row or line" of cows to rope, until the row becomes fast (yellow) again... will push 'em FURTHER forward, then you're able to repeat the process, cows maintained is better then quickly roped. just pick any ONE line, then clear it while pushing the other lines forward,...then another, clear it, push other rows forward... then... after collecting the slower ones...always try to select a different row next, because pushing the SAME row forward over an over ...eventually slows the cows down in a deceptive way, which makes for lost timing and lost cows.

it took me a week to figure this out.. lol

• Like 1

Game 4 Improvement: 9.885

To be honest, I doubt that Game 4 is harder than Game 1. The cows start faster, but they are not faster than the cows in the late game 1 mode. And the random order isnt that random in my opinion. And you get flooded with bonus points sometimes. I had four (!) black cows in a row at least two or three times. Value City.

post-35236-0-39263300-1463058684_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 4

Game 4 Improvement: 9.885

To be honest, I doubt that Game 4 is harder than Game 1. The cows start faster, but they are not faster than the cows in the late game 1 mode. And the random order isnt that random in my opinion. And you get flooded with bonus points sometimes. I had four (!) black cows in a row at least two or three times. Value City.

I thought so as well.

Edited by m-crew