IGNORED

1 Meg Super AMS Discussion Thread

Omega-TI

I believe I have now notified everyone who expressed interest in an assembled SAMS board that their boards are ready for shipment (I'll be able to put them into my mail run this Friday). If I missed anyone, please let me know (and I already have one set aside for you, Ciro, and for you too, Ralf).

• Like 4

I believe I have now notified everyone who expressed interest in an assembled SAMS board that their boards are ready for shipment (I'll be able to put them into my mail run this Friday). If I missed anyone, please let me know (and I already have one set aside for you, Ciro, and for you too, Ralf).

Thank u väry 4 se much :) :)

• Like 1

Got mine today and it works like a charm. Thanks Ksarul!

Just need the disk controller upgrade and the Lotharek SD card reader and my system upgrade is complete!

HA! We all say I just need this and that and I'm done. Then low and behold something else comes out that we want!

I don't know how many times I have said that. But I have come to realize I will never be done, especially now that all this new development is going on for the TI. Once the TI BUG bites you become addicted and there is no cure!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I understand correctly that these require a PEB?

yes, confirmed, very good idea.

So here is my first deposit :)

How much is that? I'd estimate around 600000 Euro (60 bundles @ 20 bills @ 500 €)

When they'll drop the 500 € bill as announced, this will become harder to get on one picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, those are slick! :thumbsup: Thanks for bringing them to my attention Roli. :)

I used them in my Sinclair ZX 81 and Spectrum machines and they worked fine there. Some people say they got issues with some gaming consoles, things like a "noisy" video sginal, but don´t know if that´s true.

Edited by vectrexroli

• 2 weeks later...

HA! We all say I just need this and that and I'm done. Then low and behold something else comes out that we want!

I don't know how many times I have said that. But I have come to realize I will never be done, especially now that all this new development is going on for the TI. Once the TI BUG bites you become addicted and there is no cure!

I said that, what, 3 desks ago???

I do occasionally say "OK, that's it I'm done"...

...then some forum post announces a new sidecar gadget or one of my supposed 'friends' here PM's me about some rare thingamabob they know I'm looking for, and I'm dipping into my savings again.

Not to worry, as long as I don't live too long after retirement, I'll be fine. (but I see your Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (83 and still alive, kicking and stirring fudge) and I start to worry.)

• Like 3

LOL!!!! That would be horrible!!!

Maybe I could have 100 aliens inside the honeycomb instead of 8. :)

BTW, for those of you who have not played it, Honeycomb Rapture was a well intentioned XB game with Matthew's sound player playing music in the background.

I did not know how to graduate levels very well, and I made it for kids primarily, so a normal gamer can score almost indefinitely. Perhaps I should return to it one day and make a real game out of it.

• Like 4