IGNORED

It Will Soon Be Time...

It will soon be time for a major, Intellivision-related announcement from me. Between mid-May and mid-June. Some of you may find yourselves interested.

For now, let's just say that I've made a major life decision. Stay tuned.

Edited by Eric7100

It will soon be time for a major, Intellivision-related announcement from me. Between mid-May and mid-June. Some of you may find yourselves interested.

For now, let's just say that I've made a major life decision. Stay tuned.

Whatever you do. Dont clean up branches in your neighbors yard. :-)

Too soon? Too soon?

• Like 5

My announcement is that I am soon going to be selling all of my Intellivision game (CIB) doubles.

A formal announcement will be made in the coming days/weeks, after I have a chance to check my collection, which is currently in storage. For now, to the best of my recollection, I have CIB doubles of all of the Intellivoice games, all of the ECS games, and most of the homebrew games (including those from the early/mid 00's and the more recent ones).

There may be a few exceptions, such as 4-Tris (IntelligentVision), 4-Tris (LTO), Robot Rubble, League of Light, and Blix, of which I only own one copy, and will NOT be selling at this time. I also have a spare Music Keyboard.

When I post my official list, I will also post the condition of each item. But, as a general rule, all of the recent homebrews are brand new, and have never been opened. Those with shrink-wrap are still sealed. Older homebrews, such as Stonix, were bought used, but are still in very good condition.

If anyone here on the forums is interested, I will entertain reasonable offers at that time. Otherwise, the games will probably go up on eBay.

One last thing: If you, at any time, reported me to Albert to get me kicked out of a thread, or have blocked/ignored me, please refrain from expressing interest in my games. Thank you.

I'm not doing this because I want to. I'm doing this because I have to. Stay tuned.

One last thing: If you, at any time, reported me to Albert to get me kicked out of a thread, or have blocked/ignored me, please refrain from expressing interest in my games. Thank you.

I'm not doing this because I want to. I'm doing this because I have to. Stay tuned.

YOU HATERRRRS, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! DAMN YOUUUUUUU!!!

Planet-of-the-Apes-End-Scene.jpg

But seriously, why be so dramatic about something as mundane as weeding dupes out of your collection?

• Like 1

But seriously, why be so dramatic about something as mundane as weeding dupes out of your collection?

Because that was not my original announcement. My original announcement was that I am planning to sell my entire collection, and leave the Intellivision scene for good. It's because too many homebrew releases have caused a complete collection to no longer be possible. Therefore, it's not fun anymore, so I am ready to back out completely.

For the interim, I've settled on selling my duplicates. But it may (and likely will) end up being an entire collection wipe-out.

Who said I don't play them? What do you think I have two copies for?

Looking at it from the perspective of you totally getting out of the Intellivision, which you articulated doing in post #19.

Just think it's sad when people decide to get rid of whole collections due to perceptions of unobtania vs. enjoying what they have. :)