IGNORED

It Will Soon Be Time...

I would like to congratulate our very own Tim Naber for winning my copy of Melody Blaster on eBay! :)

Tim is a great guy and runs a excellent online shop. If he didn't already have Melody CIB then that was a great get for his collection. I was lucky enough to get an original empty box for my Melody cart but my manual and overlays are reproductions I made myself, so not CIB yet. Melody Blaster was the first box I ever created and put together for a lonely cart I had so it holds a special place for me as the beginning of Lonely Carts Club.

Edited by the1hatman
  • Like 3

Here are what my ECS games sold for on eBay (from least to greatest):

Mr. Basic Meets Bits N Bytes - $20.05

Mind Strike - $20.50

Scooby Doo's Maze Chase - $62.21

Melody Blaster - $104.05

The Jetsons' Ways With Words - $110.00

World Series Major League Baseball - $177.50

CIB B-17 Bomber was the last item for sale on my current list, and my last non-homebrew item for sale overall.

Thanks to AtariAge, with a little help from eBay, I have raised $1,288.68 (excluding shipping, packaging, and PayPal & eBay fees).

Selling my duplicates will help fund my dog's cancer treatments, and allow me to purchase single copies of future homebrews.

The next (and final) phase of my selling will be the duplicates of most of my homebrews, many of which have never even been opened.

I will provide a complete list within a week or two, and I will accept all offers on AtariAge before moving to eBay. Stay tuned...

In the meantime, Salt and I thank all of you! :) :) :)

Edited by Eric7100
  • Like 3

I'm extremely depressed right now. If you read my post in the other thread, then you know why.

I just want to take a moment and tell you. I hope everything works out for you. Money issues can be a hard and long problem to fix. Just try your best to do what you can for now. Im sure at one point it will get better.

• Like 2

I just want to take a moment and tell you. I hope everything works out for you. Money issues can be a hard and long problem to fix. Just try your best to do what you can for now. Im sure at one point it will get better.

Thank you, nice person! And just like that... I made a friend. :)

Edited by Eric7100
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the final stats of the money that I made from my first round of sales:

$1,288.68 (total money from sales) - $317.85 (packing/shipping expenses & PayPal/eBay fees) = $970.83 (total money left over)

Once again, Salt and I thank all of you who bought from us! :) :) :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...