IGNORED

It Will Soon Be Time...

So Eric, you will not be purchasing any new intellivision homebrews from this point forward?? I need to know.

If you are not....then I'm printing up two less boxes of every game from here on out.

Thanks. And I wish you well.

But seriously, why be so dramatic about something as mundane as weeding dupes out of your collection?

Because being a victim is fun for an awful lot of people. Especially when it's 100%, completely, unarguably self-induced.

Seriously. "If I can't own every single game THEN I MIGHT AS WELL OWN ZERO GAMES". It's what a 5 year old would say.

• Like 2

He's on my "ignore" list, so to me he's saying nothing.

On mine too. I wonder how many people have also put him on their ignore list.

You jerks aren't allowed to make offers on his collection then, according to the rules.

What does it look like when someone on your ignore list starts a thread? Is it just non-existent until someone else posts to it?

In the grand tradition of this thread, I'm proud to announce that I don't even know where the ignore list is on AtariAge.

There - y'all can flame me to your heart's content, and there's not a dogdamn thing I can do about it. :_(

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure I didn't violate any of the rules, so my 10 cents per cart offer is currently the highest!

Well, if you sell early releases of Mine Hunter or Same Game / Robots...you have my attention. I don't know how many 4-Tris I need. I have the LTO. Not too much I must have right now. I do have an extra set of "The Missing Overlays".

So Eric, you will not be purchasing any new intellivision homebrews from this point forward?? I need to know.

If you are not....then I'm printing up two less boxes of every game from here on out.

Thanks. And I wish you well.

I plan to still purchase one copy of future homebrews, if I don't end up leaving the Intellivision scene.

• Like 1

Seriously. "If I can't own every single game THEN I MIGHT AS WELL OWN ZERO GAMES". It's what a 5 year old would say.

It's more like if Intellivision collecting stops being fun, then I might as well leave the Intellivision scene.

And it has stopped being fun, because too many people are making it too difficult to own a complete collection, by releasing too many games.

Now I am very sad and cry tears in my pillow, you really hurt me dude :_( You are just too cool for me.

Edit: Funny side note #2: These cool ignore-guys often click the posts they are "ingoring", because they are too curious what happens. Need a proof? Two joined a thread from Eric to make public that they ignore Eric. Well, yeah, thats what I would do if I want to ignore somebody. Stalking that person seems very reasonable :lol:

Its very cool that you know a german word for a place I would expect such behavior: Kindergarten. Unfortunately our childs are old geezers who are above 50 years old. But its nice to keep the inner child alive!

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

On mine too. I wonder how many people have also put him on their ignore list.

I know you can't see this, but for those who can, I have already expressed my opinion on this matter.

Ignore lists are for babies, who can't handle diversity of people (and opinions) in the world, no matter how controversial.

I am violation free - I think...

I'd like to put in for a competitive bid of a quarter per unit.

I have many homebrews to ketchup on, or is it catsup?

Hmmm, so tangy bbq sauce sounds really good, too

Frank, I actually still have your PM from a long time ago, where you asked for first grabs at any Intellivision homebrews that I might sell.

Like what? The fact that I am currently jobless, and in debt several tens (perhaps hundreds) of thousands of dollars?

Well I hope selling your duplicates makes a dent in your debt. That would seem to be a smart move in my books

• Like 2

Well I hope selling your duplicates makes a dent in your debt. That would seem to be a smart move in my books

Agreed. I hope this helps you out financially Eric. It sucks when anyone has to resort to parting with their collections or even just pieces of them to make ends meet, but I've been there so I understand.

Despite all the snark in this thread, I honestly wish you luck with this and hope you don't have to leave the INTV fandom completely my friend.

• Like 3

Agreed. I hope this helps you out financially Eric. It sucks when anyone has to resort to parting with their collections or even just pieces of them to make ends meet, but I've been there so I understand.

Despite all the snark in this thread, I honestly wish you luck with this and hope you don't have to leave the INTV fandom completely my friend.

Thanks, Hat. You are a REAL friend. :)

Frank, I actually still have your PM from a long time ago, where you asked for first grabs at any Intellivision homebrews that I might sell.

Thanks. My offer still stands, but I am suddenly faced with three cars at home that are in need of repair, so I'll need to see how things play out for me financially.

Does this mean my current high bid of a quarter per unit is accepted? :thumbsup: