IGNORED

Denham Destroyers vs Brooks Bombers Super Challenge Football

bigfriendly

This past Saturday my old nemesis the Brooks Bombers happened to be passing through town so we decided to hook up the 2600 and get it on with some M-Network Super Challenge Football. Back in 1991 he broke my 100 plus game winning streak and ever since every few years we get together and play for old times sake. After I took a 28-7 lead the Bombers stormed back scoring 35 unanswered points to take a 42-28 lead. I thought I was done, but I managed to fight back and ended up getting the victory with the final score being 56-49. After our game his seven year old son wanted to play so father and son played for a while. The kid caught on pretty quick and enjoyed it. We plan on playing again early in June along with two other teams from long ago. The Barfoot Rebels and the Maddox Madmen will be joining the fray the next time around. I love this game!

post-9143-0-35193800-1462923971_thumb.jpg

post-9143-0-35058300-1462923988_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigfriendly
  • Like 3

Cool! You guys ever get into Super Challenge Baseball like that by chance too?

Played the baseball game but we never played it like super challenge football. The only baseball game from the Atari days that I really loved was Super Challenge Baseball for the 5200. I didn't have a 5200 but the kids next door did and we played it often.