IGNORED

Trade-N-Games Kiosk Collection video -New 360 degrees video of Collection

Please go to new post for the Atari 5200 Kiosk! Down below

I just wanted to share our first feature YouTube video. Its an original Intellivison Kiosk that would have been in stores in the late 70's and early 80's. If your old enough chances are you played on one of these back in the day. This is our new YouTube channel and we will be working on lots of other gameroom tours featuring other kiosk from Colecovision, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Sega Dreamcast and many more. Would love some comments and questions in the videos and if you like, follow us.

Is2iD2t.jpg?1

Edited by Trade-N-Games
  • Like 9

Please take all of my money. Seriously. That is beyond cool and is the number 1 thing on my want list for the Inty. Just watched the video and that's officially my favourite YouTube vid of all time. :) The kiosk is beautiful. Congrats on an awesome pickup and if ever you feel it's time to sell and you want it to go to a good home.... I might just know a guy. ;)

This is amazing. I totally remember playing one of these at my hometown Sears (shoutout to Sangertown Square) in 1982; I was 7. It looked just like this one, and my family looked pretty much like that "cheesy 80s family" featured on the ad copy. That Sears also had the 2600 kiosk. We did not own either system and I would always stop to play the demos and dream about the day that I could have one at home someday--maybe even with a color TV. Great video, it brought back some fabulous memories. Hope to visit the store someday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...