IGNORED

Does anyone have Tele-Cat // BBS software

Keatah

Does anyone remember (and have available to post) a freeware BBS software package called Tele-Cat // v2.0 and v3.0? It was specifically for the Apple-Cat II modem. I'd love to get an unadulterated copy of each version if anyone has them.

I'm in the process of going through my own library to see what I can come up with. But the prospects are grim so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked it because it jibed with my programming style and was essentially freeware. It also worked nicely with the Apple-Cat, allowing 1200baud simplex operation without the expensive 212 card. Though I did get one soon enough. The type of crowd that owned Apple-Cats appealed to me too and I knew other people that had it - so "tech support" was nearby. For whatever that's worth..

GBBS rigs seemed to have a lot of doors and roleplaying stuff-n-fluff. I never got into that.

I guess TC would work with a GS, in II mode of course, the main requirement is an Apple-Cat modem. Naturally.

Edited by Keatah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...