IGNORED

KA Aircars Preorders / Interest Check

Willard

If you want a 'proper' box for the game I sell a box set that includes an overlay and now a proper manual too. I'm not sure what the b&c copy manual is like, but mine won't cost you $20! I should have the manuals by the weekend all being well.

May I ask if there's a site you sell through for things like this or should we contact you directly? I would definitely be interested in the overlay and manual. = )

May I ask if there's a site you sell through for things like this or should we contact you directly? I would definitely be interested in the overlay and manual. = )

For now you can PM me here. Website should be here to coinside with the release of Xenon 2 :)

Just curious which versions network with which (does anyone know?) For example will Aircars 94 networks at all, and if so will it with ICD and KA, and all other possible variations (9 i guess, a 3x3 compatibility box.)

All versions connect with that version. 94 - 94, ICD - ICD & KA - KA. I remember the network test we did on 94, and I still need a bigger house :)

• Like 2

Soo...were we supposed to get a return email, or just wait for the confirmation next week?

I will be sending a return email next week when we are ready to ship, which should be next week.

Intrested in this, how much is it and how much is postage to Europe?

The tentative prices are on our website. KA Aircars will be $69.99 or less (the tentative doesn't mean we'll charge more if there is a lot of interest :lol: ).

The shipping price of $10 US and $15 Worldwide was what we charged a few years ago. Having read the Songbird Catalog Update thread, Carl said the USPS has been increasing prices and is quoting $40 for shipping a DVD style package... so I can't say for sure that the price will still be $15 worldwide but we will do our best to ensure the most reasonable shipping method is selected. I will try to provide a solid number on that soon.

Edited by Willard

The shipping price of $10 US and $15 Worldwide was what we charged a few years ago. Having read the Songbird Catalog Update thread, Carl said the USPS has been increasing prices and is quoting $40 for shipping a DVD style package... so I can't say for sure that the price will still be $15 worldwide but we will do our best to ensure the most reasonable shipping method is selected. I will try to provide a solid number on that soon.

To Europe, according to the USPS calculator a flat rate small box, regular priority mail without tracking or insurance is $33.95. A padded envelope is $32.95. Both up to 4 pounds (2 kilogram).

Your own box less than 1 kg is $22.50 unregistered first class mail.

Registered mail is $13.95 extra for all options. Thus USPS is indeed quite expensive.

For comparison, the Dutch postal service (which also raised the price quite a bit the last few years) calculates for a package up to 2 kilogram to the US 18 euro (about $20). With tracking/insurance 26 euro (about $29).

Robert

Yup, just needs 7 more Jaguars and a gullible friend to go with each.

7 friends with the same interests such as this, that all live locally… it's why we need to be able to hook these puppies up to the world wide interwebs and play amongst ourselves AA style! :lol: