IGNORED

Japanese WONDERSWAN BUYING GUIDE + Great Games!

Kelsey is a Bandai Wonderswan collector and she shares her buying tips, covering the three different handhelds, crazy accessories (a robot and programming kit!?) and some of her favorite Non-Japanese games.

Games shown:
GunPey Ex
Clock Tower
Final Fantasy 1 & 2
Puzzle Bobble
Puyo Puyo Tsu
Ganso JaJaMaru-kun (remake of Ninja JaJaMaru-kun)
Tane-o-Maku Tori (Birds Sow the Seeds)
Buffers Evolution
Rhyme Rider Kerorikan
Rockman EXE WS
Beat Mania
Kaze no Klonoa - Moonlight Museum
One Piece - Grand Battle Swan Colloseum
Buy Wonderswan here: http://goo.gl/m11ZoE
Anybody else here collect Wonderswan?
  • Like 1

I have a WonderSwan Color, but I currently only have Final Fantasy II for it (which isn't very playable, given that it's not in English).Obviously, I need to add to my collection, so it's cool to see some recommendations.

Really looking forward to the WonderSwan Flash Masta to be able to play some of the more expensive games for the system (like Pocket Fighter).

https://youtu.be/ngxPxHCnQ5I?t=1m48s

• Like 1

I bought my Wonderswan Color and 7 games around 9 - 10 years ago. Really wish I had picked up a Crystal back then since they've gotten much more unreasonably expensive now. A flash cart for the WS will be very nice since some of the games have become prohibitively pricey too. Pretty good system though. Damn shame they were never back lit.

Hi, MJ! Greetings from Russia! Do more longer videos, they are pleasure to watch. How about Virtua Boy Hidden Gems!?

There were only 22 Virtual Boy games released...so probably every one of them would be hidden to the general public because it was such a failure!! :)