IGNORED

Jaguar Cartridge End Labels Available

Rick Dangerous

Someone has made available what looks to be a high quality and near complete set of end labels.

Might have to pick up a set soon myself. My biggest worry is putting the stickers on crooked! Will have to take it slow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152040695724

I have no affiliation with the seller, just an FYI thing.

What are peoples experience with these, cool/helpful or no?

post-38373-0-20187200-1464092040_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-51365200-1464092041_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-57614400-1464092042_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I store my games in a drawer and use white Dymo labels.

Those end labels on ebay look great, although it would've been nice if they sold a sheet of stickers that don't have logos - just white boxes to write a name into. My problem is that there aren't stickers for ALL the games :P

Edited by Willard
  • Like 2

I got a set, and I think they look and work great if you're storing your carts vertically in a box. I use the IKEA boxes that were recommended on here in another thread.

If you store your carts alphabetically like I do, then even though there are some unlabeled gaps for the post Atari releases, it still helps you quickly grab the unlabeled carts. Want to play JHL 15? No problem, that's gotta be the blank between I-War and Kasumi Ninja.

The labels are well made, seem to have the same look and quality as Atari's front labels.

post-17321-0-20375100-1464170031_thumb.jpg

I'm quite happy with them.

Edited by belucid
  • Like 1

Speaking of the next run... Here's my request for a supplemental set of labels:

AIRCARS

Alice's Mom's Rescue

Another World

Arena Football '95

Barkley Shut Up and Jam!

Battlesphere

Black Out!

Brett Hull NHL Hockey

Downfall+

Elansar

Full Circle: Rocketeer

Jack Nicklaus Cyber Golf

Joust

JHL 15

Hyper Force

Impulse X

Mad Bodies

Orion's Jaguar Collection

Phase Zero

Protector

Protector SE

Skyhammer

Soccer Kid

Spacewar 2000

Total Carnage

That's from my "gaps". I'm sure some other folks can help fill out the missing titles to get to a full set.

Put me down for the pre-order of the supplemental set! :P

• Like 2

This could be the same seller as bigreddog as red is in their id. I know I only got mine from him after payment and chasing up and they were a little blured. the trouble with these is that they lift off slightly at the edges unless these are made differently somehow. And of course you only get one for each game. I have both cybermorphs, one sticker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This could be the same seller as bigreddog as red is in their id. I know I only got mine from him after payment and chasing up and they were a little blured. the trouble with these is that they lift off slightly at the edges unless these are made differently somehow. And of course you only get one for each game. I have both cybermorphs, one sticker.

I just got a set of these, shipped promptly and without incident. I think they look pretty sharp. I did have a problem with some being a little difficult to lift from the backing, but once they are on the cart they look pretty good.

The only one I didn't like was Iron Soldier II limited edition cart label, as they used the green box logo - I think it clashes against the (admittedly very simple) silver label and this person should consider recoloring it so it flows better. The rest are fine as they riff on the cart label or box label.

Speaking of the next run... Here's my request for a supplemental set of labels:

Yes indeed - my biggest gripe. Was surprised there was no Skyhammer, etc. i'd love to see another group for the Songbird and other homebrew titles.

• Like 2