IGNORED

Super Game Module - French SCART version

fandenivoldsk

Hi guys, I have great news!

We are going to ship your SGM SCART today!

Here is the names that will have the SGM shipped today:

-Olivier L.

-Flemming D.

-Fabrice M.

-Christophe L.

-Silvagni F.

-Pascal B.

If anyone knows anything about these guys: Sylvain P. and Cyril D. please contact us ASAP with any information you have (nick, email, whatever). We can't locate them.

Great news! Worth waiting for!!

If anyone knows anything about these guys: Sylvain P. and Cyril D. please contact us ASAP with any information you have (nick, email, whatever). We can't locate them.

Hi Grazi,

I just pm'd you ;)

Edited by neo*fan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the names that will have the SGM shipped today:

-Olivier L.

-Flemming D.

-Fabrice M.

-Christophe L.

-Silvagni F.

-Pascal B.

Nothing received today, we are the 26th of February (So, 3 weeks after you wrote you'll send the package the same day). Could we have some news ? Tracking number ? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I am not going to copy and past my general answer here, since this is a very specific topic.

Yes, the SCART SGMs are ready to ship since December, however I was unable to ship them before leaving to Brazil due to the insane schedule I had to ship dozens of boxes and hundreds of games and modules. I sincerely apologize for that.

Now that I am back, I will start to ship those modules this week.

As for a few particular post:

@scalpel: I apologize if you didn't receive an answer for your inquire. I will let Grazi know she skipped your email. Please always send inquires to support [at] opcodegames [dot] com

@RayXamber: I am sorry to hear you aren't happy with the games available for the SGM. The 1983 SGM was going to offer improved versions of existing CV games, almost all ports of arcade games. The Opcode SGM was created for the same purpose, although in the process we also got a lot of MSX ports (no SG-1000 ports though, since they shouldn't require the SGM). Also, Castlevania for the CV isn't a direct port of any particular version, since there is no Castlevania for the MSX1, the only possible source. Finally, I never promised anything but arcade ports for the SGM from the very beginning, so I am not sure why you were expecting anything else.

Is it possible to have an update ? I did not receive anything today. Grazi said you'll send them on January......... we are the 23th of March 2017

Nothing received today...

Just checked with Grazi. She said you never replied to her request to confirm address. In fact you are the only SCART pre-order that hasn't confirmed. So please contact her at your earliest convenience.

Sorry but I had confirm my home address the 8th february 2017, by email. And, Grazi has received this email because she had answered with these words:

"

Great! Thanks Cyril.

As soon as we ship your module I'll let you know.

Grazi Mello
Director, Opcode Games
www.opcodegames.com | grazi@opcodegames.com"

So, before saying that I have never replied to her request, she could have simply checked the emails received and sent...

Sorry but I had confirm my home address the 8th february 2017, by email. And, Grazi has received this email because she had answered with these words:

"

Great! Thanks Cyril.

As soon as we ship your module I'll let you know.

Grazi Mello

Director, Opcode Games

www.opcodegames.com | grazi@opcodegames.com"

So, before saying that I have never replied to her request, she could have simply checked the emails received and sent...

Ok, I checked the archives and indeed I see your email. For some reason my spreadsheet shows yours as non-confirmed. I apologize. Will ship Monday morning, your module has been ready for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Your SCART SGM was shipped a couple of months ago with the first batch of SCARTs. I can't find tracking info, as I throw the receipt away a few weeks ago since most people had already acknowledged receiving their units. Anyways, I assume something happened to yours, so the best we can do at this point is to send you another unit. Could you please reconfirm address with Grazi, just to make sure we didn't send to the wrong address?

"Your SCART SGM was shipped a couple of months ago"

Are you serious? Do you remember your post #61, dated the 25th march 2017?

Did you forget that you have written: "Will ship Monday morning, your module has been ready for a while"?

So, even if I admit easily not to be the cleverer man on the Earth, it supposes that my SGM has only been sent the 27th march 2017... so not couple of months ago!

And I have already given my home address the 8th february, by email, to Grazi and she answered to me the good receipt of it.

I'm a patient guy but, now, I am very fed up with the SGM story. If you don't want to honor my order and want to have a sort of revenge about me because I have expressed my opinion concerning the SGM, just say that. Be honest. That's simple. And don't find each time fallacious arguments to explain your fault. Note that I have ordered SGM since "a couple of years", not months.

Cyril, I am currently too busy and have too many things in my mind to waste my time with any sort of revenge as you are trying to insinuate. Sincerely it is my best interest you get what you paid for.

My records show you SGM was shipped. Again, no long have tracking info to check, and even if I had, the best we could see is that the package left the US.

So as I suggested in my previous post, the best I can do now is to send you another module this week, then make sure I forward you the tracking info this time, so this is no implication there is any bad faith going on. Shipping to the same address as before, that will be included in my copy of the custom receipt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...Your SCART SGM was shipped a couple of months ago with the first batch of SCARTs.

Hi guys,

can you confirm that the second batch of french scart is still in the pipeline and was not shipped?

Just checking as summer holidays are about to begin for many of us; I don't want my package to get lost somewhere while I'm away. ;)

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Yes! My 2 scart sgms are now all mine!! :grin:

Thanks everyone at Opcode (Eduardo and Grazi), now I'll be able to play all the SGM games from Team pixel boy and Opcode! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(and the package is a treat for coleco fans!! with the pictures of Pole Position and Kangaroo :lust: :lust: :lust: )

072jQkq.jpg

Edited by neo*fan
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

What is the difference between SCART and regular version of SGM, or does later SGM have SCART support built in?

Thinking about buying a SCART modified Colecovision but unsure how that would affect the SGM games (I have two SGMs, I believe first and last batch).

Anyone with knowledge?

What is the difference between SCART and regular version of SGM, or does later SGM have SCART support built in?

Thinking about buying a SCART modified Colecovision but unsure how that would affect the SGM games (I have two SGMs, I believe first and last batch).

Anyone with knowledge?

3rd and 4th runs were universal, capable of running on both scart and non-scart systems. The first two runs were limited to NTSC and PAL system with no SCART though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...