Toki for the 7800 PAL / NTSC Edition Cartridge POLL

Willard

216 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred Version of Toki

• NTSC
    • PAL

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

Well there was the toki interest thread where people said if they want a ntsc or pal version to get an idea on how many they should make of which type.

I don't need links and pics etc.

Try the search function. :P

You mean this thread that you replied in? Isn't the poll thread where they are gauging interesting on how many are needed for NTSC vs PAL?

• Like 1

Yes, I voted in the poll. However I fail to see how that constitutes a preorder. I DO WANT however, so I'll just sign on the invisible dotted line. Others feel free to follow suit...

"I, [Print name: ..............................................................................................], do hearby pledge my interest in purchasing Toki for NTSC 7800, and solemnly swear to send payment in a timely manner when my name is drawn, or else forfeit my spot to the next customer on the reserve list."

Signed: ..............................................................................................X

On this ...... day of the ...... month of the year 20......

Notarized by: ..............................................................................................X

Witnessed by: ..............................................................................................X

and: ..............................................................................................X

Signees:

1) Kosmic StarDust

2) ???

Disclaimer: Not a real notary... :P