IGNORED

goaltoss

• 2 months later...

Bad Trader Precaution: goaltoss (member here on AtariAge)

More extensive details can be found here, but the TL;DR of it is that he invoiced me via PayPal for the purchase of his Atari Mega ST2, which was paid promptly by me. Several "assurances" over the last couple weeks that it was sent out first USPS and then FedEx, but repeated requests for tracking information have met with no response from goaltoss.

Finally marked the Mega ST2 as sold a couple days ago, in the original post.

I finally decided that things were going nowhere via Private Message and took the matter to the topic introducing the sale.

Listed a major Nintendo collection the same day (July 19) I was told that he was down-and-out due to being in an accident and assured by "his wife" that the package had gone out FedEx that day, and still no tracking information OR shipment.

As of this posting (August 5), he has refused to send the paid-for system, provide the tracking number proving that it has bee shipped, or even issue me a refund. He's been on this site numerous times since I paid him back on July 8, nearly a month ago. He's also been active on eBay, selling items there, too.

I am in the process of legal actions, but felt that others should be aware of his fraudulent activities here on AtariAge.

I'll presume that at some point he will simply drop the "goaltoss" and start with a new account and continue with the fraud.

--Tim