IGNORED

Gold Atari 800

Whew tough crowd. No one gets to play with it now ;)

If you made it, it is cool as hell. I wouldn't have the patience. If it something I would want to own, well no, but hey. If we all had the same tastes, life would be boring. I just hope that the bad ass Gold 800 has an Incognito in it. It also deserves a VBXE.

I've been trying to grok this one for a while now. I think ultimatley, you need to fix the little glitches where some gold leaf went missing, and go ahead and do the keys as well.

Maybe the keys have to be faked with some shiny gold paint, I don't know - but in some way gold the keys.

Then the atari logo area, that doesn't work either. Maybe do a custom plate in solid etched gold and glue that in place.

:grin:

Pretty sure my aunt has a bathroom with that exact style gold leaf-like wallpaper covering. It's not so hot looking in there and it doesn't look much better on an Atari 800.

Just need some swag carpet and a purple fluff pillows/bedsheets to seal the deal lol

"Check out that 40-column, baby..."

• Like 1

Pretty sure my aunt has a bathroom with that exact style gold leaf-like wallpaper covering. It's not so hot looking in there and it doesn't look much better on an Atari 800.

Just need some swag carpet and a purple fluff pillows/bedsheets to seal the deal lol

"Check out that 40-column, baby..."

You aunt must have been rich to have gold wallpaper

In retrospect the shag probably isn't practical but the felt, oozes class.

Screen Shot 2016 05 27 At 8.02.00 PM

Seriously, purple felt and gold leaf....it's going to match. I still haven't figured out the keyboard yet. I'm thinking metallic gold would be OK, but there's something that going to be apparent eventually.....just haven't cracked the riddle yet.

• 1 year later...