IGNORED

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Gaztee

Email sent :) I was going to get two, but old mate couldn't afford a copy. Me though, I'm just happy to get in on it early, I missed a bunch of games over the last few years (e.g. Last year's hockey release), so I'm kind of excited to be a day one orderer, lol.

Edited by skip

SORRY TO SAY THIS FIRST RUN IS NOW SOLD OUT.

If you haven't received a confirmation email from us yet, it means you will be on the reserve list. All invoices will be sent out from Sunday, possibly until Monday. Everyone will have until 3rd of June to pay their invoice. Any invoice not paid by that date will result in that game being offered to those on the reserve list.

A second run will begin shortly probably to coincide with the charity auction.

Thanks everyone for making this a successful launch. We look forward to getting the games into your hands shortly.

• Like 14

Great job everyone, it's nice to see it came to life unfortunately at 55GBP it puts it off my radar, the Genesis version ought to do it for me instead.

£55 is about $80 US. That's about the same as Songbird or others want for a 2MB homebrew release, so the price is pretty much par for the course.
  • Like 2

£55 is about $80 US. That's about the same as Songbird or others want for a 2MB homebrew release, so the price is pretty much par for the course.

Adding safe packaging (you wouldn't want to smash the box) likely brings the total to around 100US$ .... so for me is out of reach.

I think the same about the Songbird releases at 89/99 US$ for me they are too expensive.

The homebrews on AA store rarely reach the 50US$ mark, I was hoping for something like that .... once more not such a biggie!!!

Congrats again.

• Like 1

Can we not crap on this release by complaining about the price? Three years from now when copies are $500 on EBay everyone will be saying, "I wish I had gotten on the list during the original release." It's not like CJ and Gaztee are going to be swimming in a vault full of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck after this release.

• Like 5

Can we not crap on this release by complaining about the price? Three years from now when copies are $500 on EBay everyone will be saying, "I wish I had gotten on the list during the original release." It's not like CJ and Gaztee are going to be swimming in a vault full of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck after this release.

No crap, really, I'm happy for the release, but sad I cannot afford it.

And I hate the speculative buyers so that they can sell it on eBay at inflated prices.

The day I would buy something VG related only so that I can make a profit a few years down the road, I'll know the hobby is dead within me.

I cannot afford it and that's it, really, nothing more than that.

Not implying they are getting rich or anything. I surely wish they would.

At ~100US$ shipped though there's no way to consider it a cheap release however you want to slice it and dice it, there's tons of valid reasons for it but still.

Again great job to CJ, Gatzee, omf and the other people involved to even get it shipped at all and I will refrain from whining any longer in this thread about my inability to afford the fruit of their labor.