IGNORED

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Gaztee

I hate to admit it, I actually like that Banjo cover :/

I do too, that was bad-ass... and I'm not a hipster. Too old to be a hipster.

I was a grunge-guy back in the 90s when I thought I was cool. Now I'm just a 30-something paying my mortgage.

• Like 1

I do too, that was bad-ass... and I'm not a hipster. Too old to be a hipster.

I was a grunge-guy back in the 90s when I thought I was cool. Now I'm just a 30-something paying my mortgage.

Grow a beard and come to my country:

Back to topic: waiting for traveling game, and for third wave...

• Like 2

Quick update - everything is looking good for shipping next Friday 10th for the first run. I will be off grid for the next couple of days. Off to spend my birthday with Duran Duran! So if anyone emails, there might be a bit of a delay with the reply, but I will reply. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 10

Can we not crap on this release by complaining about the price? Three years from now when copies are $500 on EBay everyone will be saying, "I wish I had gotten on the list during the original release." It's not like CJ and Gaztee are going to be swimming in a vault full of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck after this release.

Resisting the urge to insert a Battlesphere comment here.

• Like 1

Wihile I actually have access to the net, just want to remind anybody who ordered a first run copy and hasn't paid it, or hasn't received one please pay or contact me today. If the invoices are not paid by end of the day today, then the carts will be offered to people on the second run. There's quite a few carts not paid for, so there could be some very happy people!

• Like 1

i may be swimming in a vault full of questionable chips and boards by the end of this release

It's funny how many new eproms just don't work. Sometimes lowering write speed or changing write voltage works (but not usually). Just as funny how pcbs with bad eproms just do not work even with known good eproms. (Sometimes changing the eproms gets them working, but this is also rare) Best just to dump the questionable parts rather than waste time trying to get them to work.

Just a quick update. Not all the carts from the initial run were paid for. These arts will be offered to those at the top of the 2nd batch later in the week. Invoices will sent out to the lucky few once all orders are packed ready for shipping, so don't expect anything before Friday.

• Like 2

Who pre orders a cart like this and then doesn't pay? Lol

Probably someone who really wants it but can't afford it, and then when the time comes to pony up, doesn't have the money... but they still pre-ordered it just in case the money materialized before it was time to be paid?

• Like 1

Probably someone who really wants it but can't afford it, and then when the time comes to pony up, doesn't have the money... but they still pre-ordered it just in case the money materialized before it was time to be paid?

This one. Except the probably at the start and the question mark at the end.

• Like 1

Reposting this from a previous post... this dude is pretty bad-ass...

I was listening to some of his other stuff, and he plays a crap-ton of instruments.

I can play the first few minutes of dueling banjos. My neighbor got drunk one day (they moved out) and he handed me a banjo over the fence (which was really odd). I tried to give it back several times, but he refused to take it back, so I learned to play Dueling Banjos. I eventually gave it back one day when he was sober. Anyway, I can play piano, violin (for over 20 years), and bass guitar, but that's pretty much it. But this dude picks up dozens and dozens of different instruments, and totally rocks them all. It's mostly the banjo, but on any instrument he picks up, he's like equally good on all of them, that's hard to do!