IGNORED

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Gaztee

There are all sorts of things wrong with that extra box... like, for example, that the cardboard tray doesn't actually fit in it...... and some other things!

Frisbee them! or burn them! or laugh at them when they turn up on ebay in 6 months!

• Like 7

Well good news! I have just collected the last batch of boxes for those multiple orders. I am about to pack them all up and will post them off tomorrow. Then all that is left for the first batch is one that still hasn't been paid for. If you're in the UK and have been told you're due a 2nd batch copy, please check your email! Otherwise come Saturday that copy gets re-allocated :)

• Like 1

Well good news! I have just collected the last batch of boxes for those multiple orders. I am about to pack them all up and will post them off tomorrow. Then all that is left for the first batch is one that still hasn't been paid for. If you're in the UK and have been told you're due a 2nd batch copy, please check your email! Otherwise come Saturday that copy gets re-allocated :)

Great news! Can't wait to receive. Thanks for the update.

Well thank you everyone for your patience. !st run is basically done. Just awaiting payment on one, which will be re-allocated if its not paid today. Work is still on going on run no.2. I will now focus on getting the charity auction organised which all being well will be up to coincide with the release of the 2nd run. Hopefully all the games will arrive safely within the next 10 days.

• Like 6

Well thank you everyone for your patience. !st run is basically done. Just awaiting payment on one, which will be re-allocated if its not paid today. Work is still on going on run no.2. I will now focus on getting the charity auction organised which all being well will be up to coincide with the release of the 2nd run. Hopefully all the games will arrive safely within the next 10 days.

Well done, for one person this part of the job must be a tedious task.

Quick question, did mine get sent individually or with CJ's? Not fussed either way, but I'll be overseas for a week from next Tuesday...so if it hasn't arrived by then I'll keep the missus on mail watch duty ;) I've got like half a dozen things to arrive next week lol, so I suspect she'll have to head to the post office to pick up stuff every day while I'm gone, hehe.

• Like 1

There are all sorts of things wrong with that extra box... like, for example, that the cardboard tray doesn't actually fit in it...... and some other things!

Frisbee them! or burn them! or laugh at them when they turn up on ebay in 6 months!

Spot all the errors to win.... Well nothing actually!

First time I've ever played this, I like the shop and that you get to keep your power ups with your credits. I also dig the underwater theme that seems to carry throughout? I'm not sure, I've only made it to level 2. hehe I can't compare this to any other version, but it's awesome to have games I like firing up on the Jag. = )

• Like 1