IGNORED

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Gaztee

Even though mine is folded as well I'm more than happy to send you mine if you want an extra. My extra box as well.

I don't plan on selling the game so I don't need all the contents.

Free if you want it just pay for shipping

That's generous, however, he wants a rolled one so that it looks less unsightly when hung on a wall. In particular, folded posters look gash when they're put in a frame, like in your games room for example :)

That's generous, however, he wants a rolled one so that it looks less unsightly when hung on a wall. In particular, folded posters look gash when they're put in a frame, like in your games room for example :)

A more than generous offer. One that I am actually interested in, the poster is loosely folded and I feel I can get most of the creases out :)

You and me both, level 2 is the furthest I've gotten but the game isn't unfair, I just have work to do :)

Yeah, same... I got mid-way through level 2, but I don't fully understand the power-ups yet.

I bought some power up that... quite literally, when I started the game, I had like a dozen or so cannons and everything was just exploding around me for about 10 seconds... was kind of cool. That's what I need 24/7.

A more than generous offer. One that I am actually interested in, the poster is loosely folded and I feel I can get most of the creases out :)

I actually have some posters left if anyone is interested. They are on different paper. I had to get them redone as this paper was too thick to fold and put in the game. I can put a picture of it here is anyone is interested?

I actually have some posters left if anyone is interested. They are on different paper. I had to get them redone as this paper was too thick to fold and put in the game. I can put a picture of it here is anyone is interested?

If you actually have extras I would like one, that way I'm not breaking up someone else's set and it won't be folded.

Yeah, same... I got mid-way through level 2, but I don't fully understand the power-ups yet.

I bought some power up that... quite literally, when I started the game, I had like a dozen or so cannons and everything was just exploding around me for about 10 seconds... was kind of cool. That's what I need 24/7.

From what I've experienced, the essential power ups are Rear Shot, Double Shot and especially, Side Shot. Also, you can retain money for the duration of a stage (not using any at the midway shop) but must spend it at the end of the stage shop after defeating the boss, or lose it. The bubble money doesn't carry over into the next Level to keep building up. There are other great weapons like Homing Missiles but are expensive and seem slow & kinda weak when you're in a bind. Also, depending on what you have in your arsenal already, some of the higher end weapons won't fit. And by then you can't return to the previous screen to sell them (that I know of).

IMO, Side Shot is the most valuable. Not in every instance but when the time comes-it's indispensable.

The weapon described at the end of your quote sounds like the Super Nashwan Power (looks like a flashing horses head) for 600. That thing is awesome but very short lived-like you said.

Edit; here's a list of items/weapons and their cost:

1.1 Advice-200

1.2 Speedup-500

1.3 Health Power 1-500

1.4 Autofire-500

1.5 Super Nashwan Power-600

2.1 Health Power 2-1000

2.2 Rear Shot-1000

2.3 Mine-1000

2.4 Side Shot-1000

2.5 Electro Ball-1200

3.1 Powerup-2000

3.2 Mine-3000

3.3 Double Shot-3000

3.4 Cannon-4000

3.5 Dive-4000

4.1 Missile Launcher-4000

4.2 Laser-4000

4.3 Drone-4500

4.4 Flamer-5000

4.5 MORE-switch to additional item screen

5.1 Bomb-5500

5.2 Extra Life-6000

5.3 Homing Missile-6000

5.4 Protection-6000

5.5 Bitmap Shades-6000

The Advice is half price on the final Level :P

• Like 2

interested in one (for framing) if there are any still left :)

May as well reinstate my poster interest just in case. Be a little careful racerx on brexit comments ; not everyone is happy. I for one am sad to split from our European friends and angry the government is messing with my children's future. Still, this isn't the place for those discussions! Bremain!!

• Like 1

Got both my copies yesterday!!

SUPER nice production, better than your average retail i'd say. Thanks again to everyone involved for their hard work!

I can't play until Monday the fourth (out of town, away from Jag,) but that's when i'm giving my friend his copy so it will be a drinking and BBQ and Xenon II kind of day! Looking forward to it already.

-Put me down for a poster.

• Like 1

Time for an update! I will try and locate some tubes for posters this week as I have a little bit of free time. I will then put prices up here for everyone to see. I will be sending out invoices for the 2nd batch around the 17th of the month. I will send out an email to all in the 2nd batch at the weekend so they can have a heads up to have payment ready. It's taken a little longer than expected. We thank you for your patience. :)

• Like 3

I played this from midnight until 2am on the 4th of July with a friend, two player alternating. We were pretty sauced so could only get deep into the second level, but the music is amazing and the game kicks absolute anus. I highly recommend you sign up for this one now if you haven't already. I would consider it a "must have" if you like playing video games on your Jaguar.

• Like 1