Gaztee

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Great !!!! Thanks for the Video.

Btw i like the "Original" Song 'The End' (John Carpenter) more then the Bomb the Bass Version

• Like 2

UPDATE time again. All first run orders for single copies will ship on Friday. Those who ordered multiple copies will be next week. The postal boxes are out of stock and won't be in until next week. I'm off work next week, so as soon as they come in, I will ship them all out.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 7

It's funny how many new eproms just don't work. Sometimes lowering write speed or changing write voltage works (but not usually). Just as funny how pcbs with bad eproms just do not work even with known good eproms. (Sometimes changing the eproms gets them working, but this is also rare) Best just to dump the questionable parts rather than waste time trying to get them to work.

Sounds like the Jaguar needs a Melody type board?

UPDATE time again. All first run orders for single copies will ship on Friday. Those who ordered multiple copies will be next week. The postal boxes are out of stock and won't be in until next week. I'm off work next week, so as soon as they come in, I will ship them all out.

Cheers

Gaz

Thanks for the update. Looks like I'll be on the next week list.

Due to the shear amount of orders I have had to break shipping the game into manageable chunks. So today all UK orders for single game orders were shipped. So hopefully they will drop through doors tomorrow. All North American single game orders will ship out tomorrow. Then in Monday all European single game orders will be shipped. Not sure I could fit all orders in my car in one go! Sorry that I've had to split shipment, but at least games are now on their way :)

Production on 2nd run is going nicely. Hopefully these will all be shipping by the end of the month. :)

• Like 10

Thanks for the update, Gaz!

In the meantime, some folk got to play this last night at the Adelaide Retro Computing Group meeting.

post-11520-0-79143100-1465611019_thumb.jpgpost-11520-0-16509000-1465611046_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Good to meet you at that event CJ.

I didn't think Rebooteroids was a WIP. Looks pretty finished as far as I could tell.

"Rock beats spaceship" ;)

• Like 1

All single game orders for North America have all been shipped. Europe will go out on Monday, then the multiple orders will go when I get the boxes in.

• Like 3

It's arrived! ! The postie just turned up.

Looks great quality and I'm looking forward to playing later.

Thanks to all involved :)

• Like 3

Ooo yeah, got to level 2 and a few addons....

Really enjoying playing this again after so many years.

post-42253-0-52347100-1465665933_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I think mine came today and I was out, it's held at the post office. Got to wait until Monday now before I see it! Please don't post on Fridays ever again gaz ;)

Edited by Guitari

That's like total blasphemy to have Gameboys sitting so close to the Jaguar. Should be Lynxes, man! :)

Exactly my thought also. A bunch of Lame Boys and a Game Gear? :P No Lynx in sight.

Xenon 2 sure looks great though! :) Very much looking forward to recieving my package.

Right all single game orders from the first run are on their way. Still waiting on the packing boxes for the multiple purchasers. As soon as they arrive those will go too. Later today I will send out emails and invoices to some lucky people who just missed out on the first run, as some were ordered and not paid for! Taken me a little longer than planned, but getting there slowly!!

• Like 3

Emails and invoices have now gone out to some lucky people who have been bumped to the first run, due to non payment.

• Like 1

Got my copy today. Thanks ;-) . It also came with an extra box for some reason. :thumbsup:

attachicon.gifDSCN2414s.jpg

One to use, and one to put in a revolving glass cabinet :)

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 5