IGNORED

! FlashROM 99 & FinalGROM 99 - Repository

In << Message #11 >> of a different thread, there are some Rasmus games that will be quite nice to have in the FinalGROM 99 when it comes out, those being the 64K sized Titanium, TI -Scramble, Road Hunter and Sabre Wulf. Now I've noticed there are some 32K sized games by Rasmus that have NOT been converted to FR99 format yet. Is there a reason, other than size, why Flappy Bird, Jet Set Willy and the Sports Game have not been converted to FR99 format yet?

If they are 32k and not inverted just load them... No conversion

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they are 32K but they have the 3 in the filename. They'll show up in the FR99 menu, but will not run, so I figured I'd ask.

Just invert the order of every 8KiB segment and append an ‘8’ to the filename. I will work on it in a bit. Anyone else, feel free to beat me to it.

...lee

Remember if you have a banked ROM that is inverted, and you need to change it to non-inverted, just invert again...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/193163-512k-cartridge-status/?p=3025762

The zip contains a .jar from with a GUI to easily change the bank ordering... Thanks to Asmusr. Just choose a file to load, and then choose a file to save to.

-M@

• Like 3

In << Message #11 >> of a different thread, there are some Rasmus games that will be quite nice to have in the FinalGROM 99 when it comes out, those being the 64K sized Titanium, TI -Scramble, Road Hunter and Sabre Wulf. Now I've noticed there are some 32K sized games by Rasmus that have NOT been converted to FR99 format yet. Is there a reason, other than size, why Flappy Bird, Jet Set Willy and the Sports Game have not been converted to FR99 format yet?

All my games that fit into 32K were included in the starter pack.

• Like 3

All my games that fit into 32K were included in the starter pack.

Huh, what the... ( groan). Sorry, so many files to keep track of. I was trying to make sure everything good was done before the next hardware device came out and a whole new class of files starts to get converted. I think I'll stop looking now. I'll remove those from the list at a more respectable hour. Sorry for troubling everyone., off to bed.

Huh, what the... ( groan). Sorry, so many files to keep track of. I was trying to make sure everything good was done before the next hardware device came out and a whole new class of files starts to get converted. I think I'll stop looking now. I'll remove those from the list at a more respectable hour. Sorry for troubling everyone., off to bed.

No problem, it's good to have them listed under homebrews as well. :)

This thread has been bit many times by the compilation zip. It would be laborious, but nice to have, if all of the titles in the compilation zip were listed in the correct sections of the index in post one.

Ugh! What a nightmare scenario! I tell you what, I'll meet you halfway. If you post a message once a day for however long it takes, with 10 uploads per post, I'll link to each and every message and add those to the list. Eventually, we'll have them all in one place. Up to it?

Ugh! What a nightmare scenario! I tell you what, I'll meet you halfway. If you post a message once a day for however long it takes, with 10 uploads per post, I'll link to each and every message and add those to the list. Eventually, we'll have them all in one place. Up to it?

I'd be happy with the entries in post #1 all referring to the same archive so that Ctrl-F from the browser can find it. And I'd be happy to create that list entries and link to just paste into post #1. It looks like you have the data in post #1 in a table, or is it just monospaced font?

-M@

• 1 month later...

Quick question. I haven't read through all 29 pages, but are there any games that won't work on the cart? I know games that use GROM won't work, but I don't know which games those are.

the grom games mostly have been converted to run in 32k so they will work on the flashrom99 all the files in message one are tested on flashrom99 some require 32k as well..

Greg

• Like 1

the grom games mostly have been converted to run in 32k so they will work on the flashrom99 all the files in message one are tested on flashrom99 some require 32k as well..

Greg

Excellent. Thanks. So which cartridge games are still missing? Or have they all been converted now?

• 3 weeks later...

How long has it been since you were a kid with that anticipatory feeling of excitement knowing that you would be opening Christmas presents soon? Ahh... the future is just around the corner...

Massive storage capacity, HD like tree structure, able to run dang near anything in existence.

512K of banked memory... I'm wondering what this will do for the next generation of TI Games?

... I'm getting excited.

Question - Other than collectors, will anyone ever need more than one cartridge?

post-35324-0-97077200-1489677235_thumb.jpg

post-35324-0-68971300-1489677242_thumb.jpg

• Like 5