--- Ω ---

🖥 FlashROM 99 & FinalGROM 99 - Repository -- (08/24/2019)

8 minutes ago, minty said:

Are there any other terminal programs that can run off the FinalGROM?

Well, Terminal Emulator I works fine for me via FinalGROM.  Though it doesn't actually do precisely what I appreciate TEII for, which is its speech synth feature set.  In practice, I mostly muddle with custom vocab (and intonation and such) via my speech editor thingy, but TEII is the OEM solution (and Speecoder is the original hardware 3rd party solution).  Trouble with TEII though is unlike XB, it doesn't provide a mechanism for outputting speech patterns themselves.  Only for producing speech directly.  But I'm getting a bit off track here :P

9 hours ago, minty said:

And fixed, thanks all for your patience. And as ever, I should have RTFM.

"Update 1.3
Issues:

Programs of images with subprograms, e.g., TE II, are no longer shown in the FinalGROM 99 menu.
This update fixes this issue, while still auto-loading single images with only subprograms."

https://endlos99.github.io/finalgrom99/

Updated to the latest software, all works perfectly!

I was going to recommend to check your version earlier... but you found it before I could post the link!:-o

5 hours ago, pixelpedant said:

Well, Terminal Emulator I works fine for me via FinalGROM.  Though it doesn't actually do precisely what I appreciate TEII for, which is its speech synth feature set.  In practice, I mostly muddle with custom vocab (and intonation and such) via my speech editor thingy, but TEII is the OEM solution (and Speecoder is the original hardware 3rd party solution).  Trouble with TEII though is unlike XB, it doesn't provide a mechanism for outputting speech patterns themselves.  Only for producing speech directly.  But I'm getting a bit off track here :P

I've been having some issues getting TERMINAL EMULATOR II speech to work on my FG99. Seems like this started around the NEW YEAR... when I upgraded my FG99 to V1.4:rolling:(temporary fix).

V41TEII.thumb.JPG.65dc58075a8fd8540c65b256bcc4c981.JPG

I'm too afraid to switch again yet. I had previously tested a solution to extract the LPC from TERMINAL EMULATOR II using FG99 or an EMULATOR. It's primitive but buffers the LPC to >B000. Available if interested!:)