IGNORED

Syzygy Corner

Syzygy1

This is the first installment of my new thread series where I ask questions about arcade games, as well as YouTube recommendations and video game reviews.

Today, I'd like to ask: what's the difference between Blue Shark and Shark Jaws? And is one game better than the other?

Here are some other questions I have: Was Pinbot designed for women and Bride of Pinbot designed for men? How about Jackbot?

Who did the "Prepare to qualify" voice in Pole Position and the "Blast off!" voice in Bosconian?

YouTube recommendation: TNT Amusements.

Video game review: Bio Attack (1983)

This obscure game by Taito is pretty much the typical Fantastic Voyage scenario: you're shrunk down and you enter someone's body. Only this time the speed is turned up to the max. There are sharp turns and you keep crashing into things and losing lives. It's hard. Really hard.

Anyway, that was it! See you next Saturday for the next Syzygy Corner!

• Like 1

I don't think so. Blue Shark is a shooter almost like a shooting gallery and Shark Jaws is a simple game where you collect the fish and avoid the shark.

Yeah I know now. Blue Shark and Depthcharge, though...

Did both have an overlay?

• 3 years later...
On 5/28/2016 at 2:01 PM, Syzygy1 said:

you enter someone's body.

But whose body are we inside?! Cyborg? Wolverine? Brandon Mercury?!

If I have to explain why I'm so adamant on knowing who the body belongs to, I'm gonna have to jump off the face of the Earth.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Ah yes.. BIO ATTACK.. remember seeing that when i went to CA for great america.. i actually beat it because i memorized the patterns.. i did write a story based on it where female doctor Jana Jones (named after Jana of the jungle) goes inside a black male patient named Ray King,,, ray wasn't as exhausted/pansy as david, but wasn't as uncaring as brad.. he was just trying to relax and remain still as he could.. he was OBEDIENT..