IGNORED

Moar Minter!

CyranoJ

So does that mean the rom isnt available then.

No, sorry - for reasons listed in the gigantic thread. If they are available, there will be a link in the first post. However, from this point forwards if I do release any they will be locked to Skunkboards.

• Like 2

I see from Twitter that Minter is reworking his sprite-based stuff for PC. I really liked the Minotaur Project on iPhone and think it is good we'll be seeing these games again. The new Gridrunner looks absolutely bonkers.

Also PS4 and XBOX 1 but, I guess, as they both are basically stripped down PC's it's more or less the same.

Edited by Ayreon

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say cheers to the nice AA people who sent me three copies of AMC/Llamatron for the Jag. Really lovely production values on the package I have to say, top work chaps :).

Here they are posing in front of my new port of Gridrunner, which I'm rescuing from mobile purgatory and bringing to viable platforms, likely along with more of the Minotaur Project games.

jag_st_games.jpg

There's a vid of the new Gridrunner here too, couple of weeks out of date but it's looking pretty nice. Looks even better in VR!

• Like 26

• 4 months later...

But I got it didnt I because some people are sneaky and hid the game on the Minter cartridge. And they knew fine well it was there when I was asking. ? Anyway what a great year for Yak fans- the classics cartridge with 3 games- Tempest 4000 (although Im still waiting for the physical version) and Minotaur Arcade vol 1. Oh and the fact that hes taken time from being in the curry house to reply on here shows what a class act he is. Cheers all. Now can I have Space Giraffe on the Switch please because in spite of what some may say, I adore that game. ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you go to yakyak.org, there's been some elaboration that Atari wanted to keep PS4/Xbone/PC versions with similar feature sets. PSVR for T4K is looking unlikely. I've played it with the VR just to try it out which isn't bad. Not the same as an actual dedicated VR mode, but it's okay.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Polybius (the polygon shooter)

and

Minotaur Arcade vol 1 (Gridrunner and GoatUp, redone)

are available on Steam right now.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/12/21/polybius-and-minotaur-arcade-released/

Also, Tempest 4000 is on sale for ten bucks.

I just bought it all, and so should you. Gridrunner is super trippy and takes up just 24MB of space.

• Like 3

• 8 months later...