IGNORED

Cavern Fighter for Colecovision

Tony Cruise

1 hour ago, Swami said:

Yeah. I don't see a button to put it in the cart. Went to the store and looked at all 31 Colecovision games there. No Cavern Fighter. It's on the Games page with the 100 odd others, but no cart button.

I think they will do a pre-order first once Toby get his well deserved rest.  So look out for an email for that.

• Like 1

That looks like a response you get from company proxy servers when you are trying to go to a page they have not authorized.

Based on the companies policy settings they read the incoming http stream and anything that breaks policy gets that policy page.  Only someone who setup the companies policy settings would know what flagged it.  In my assumption they probably catch things related to gaming and that set off the company blocking of the site.    Has noting to do with the actual web page.

12 minutes ago, ColecoDan said:

That looks like a response you get from company proxy servers when you are trying to go to a page they have not authorized.

Based on the companies policy settings they read the incoming http stream and anything that breaks policy gets that policy page.  Only someone who setup the companies policy settings would know what flagged it.  In my assumption they probably catch things related to gaming and that set off the company blocking of the site.    Has noting to do with the actual web page.

Yep. Get back to work, and then try it at home.

• Haha 1

My company do not limit the site where we can go.   But all what we access is scanned by antivirus.   Curiously no issue accessing others pages about other games from same site. so i wonder if there is something on that page that can be interpreted as a "virus" signature .  May be in a screenshot?

inactivating the VPN , i can access the page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youki said:

My company do not limit the site where we can go.   But all what we access is scanned by antivirus.   Curiously no issue accessing others pages about other games from same site. so i wonder if there is something on that page that can be interpreted as a "virus" signature .  May be in a screenshot?

inactivating the VPN , i can access the page.

They are redesigning the site.    Something incomplete in page design like certificate or whatnot maybe. 

• 1 month later...
You guys really need to produce more copies of your games.  I went to buy Cavern Fighter and its sold out already.  I was looking forward to this one too.  Your loss. (Again)

The copies are produced in batches, Toby will produce another batch shortly, but yes they need to up the initial quantities, especially on original games, and due to the number of active members in the community that want to support physical copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Tony Cruise said:

The copies are produced in batches, Toby will produce another batch shortly, but yes they need to up the initial quantities, especially on original games, and due to the number of active members in the community that want to support physical copies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much.

Yea I like getting physical copies.  Especially the original games.

Edited by Zinister

• 4 months later...