IGNORED

New Intellivision Labels Peel & Stick Photo Covers

I may order 3 sets and actually stick one of the sets all over the place! At work, or home in my garage and random places so that people see them and think," gee what is that from?". :)

Or....".hey, I remember the Intellivision!" Great idea, I love this stuff!!! :thumbsup:

I may order 3 sets and actually stick one of the sets all over the place! At work, or home in my garage and random places so that people see them and think," gee what is that from?". :)

Or....".hey, I remember the Intellivision!" Great idea, I love this stuff!!! :thumbsup:

Bumper stickers...

Hey Folks, I am almost done with the HTF games which will make 64 labels ready to go. Since demand is greater then what I can produce going to set a limit of one set per person to begin with. I should have about 7 sets ready to sell in less then a week. Price will be $20 plus $3 for S&H for 4 pages of 16 for a total of 64 Intellivision labels. They will be mailed USPS with tracking to the first people whom wants them. The last rarest games title might take a little longer to make as I don't own any of them. I will open a separate thread should I need help with the high definition pictures for screen shots on those which I can't find online. I have divided each die cut page into the following groups: Sports Titles, Learning & Mind, Action Adventure, Hard to Find & Voice, and lastly the Rarest. (incomplete) Not to worry, I will make more labels for everyone that wants them ASAP.

• Like 2

I would like one set please.

Hey Folks, I am almost done with the HTF games which will make 64 labels ready to go. Since demand is greater then what I can produce going to set a limit of one set per person to begin with. I should have about 7 sets ready to sell in less then a week. Price will be $20 plus $3 for S&H for 4 pages of 16 for a total of 64 Intellivision labels. They will be mailed USPS with tracking to the first people whom wants them. The last rarest games title might take a little longer to make as I don't own any of them. I will open a separate thread should I need help with the high definition pictures for screen shots on those which I can't find online. I have divided each die cut page into the following groups: Sports Titles, Learning & Mind, Action Adventure, Hard to Find & Voice, and lastly the Rarest. (incomplete) Not to worry, I will make more labels for everyone that wants them ASAP.

Update on the next page number 4 for 16 of the hard to find game labels. Many of these titles I had to design from nearly scratch using high resolution images. What I couldn't understand was why my printer was taking such a long time to print out a test page. Waiting 3-5 minutes is just a ridiculous long time to spit out a single page on your newest design project. So in this case more is not always better. If you take a large document picture that is 1024 x 768 dx and then shrink it down to a small 1.9 x 2.5 inch space, then multiply that by 16 your going to have problems. Making a high quality JPG or GIF fit into a tiny template isn't going to make it look any better to the human eye. A silly Compaq computer and Epson printer will take an overly long time to go over every minute detail which none of us will even notice. Lesson learned and I will downgrade the "quality" on some of these pictures in order to fill the demand the INTV crowd here.

What's that you say? You fading out. Let me get my hearing aid and glasses out. Dem der labels thingies isa worken mush bedder nowz. I took a hammer and pliers and used them on the PC and printer. I also threatened to replace them with a mac and typewriter. They straightened right up and are behaving properly. Sometimes a little simple persuasion will work wonders. Maybe the swearing in binary was a bit too harsh.

• Like 1

Still having a few issues with my printer not being cooperative. I updated the software, cleaned heads, adjusted alignment, reset paper type, upgraded quality, & it still doesn't want to make these new labels for everyone. I may make a trip to Kinkos to see if they can print these out in bulk for me. Also going to refine a few of the earlier pictures as they don't look as good as before. After improving the image quality minor imperfections are more noticeable and not up to my high standards for professional use. Good things take time, better and best worth waiting a little while longer. And I was so ready to knock out these out today.

I am getting there it's working for a bit now. Had a Com error with my wireless set up. Better that I go to a good copier store tomorrow anyway. The high resolution & DPI quality would be improved with a full size professional unit and I wouldn't have to wait about a minute per copy to print. Best to mass produce these in quality & quantity then using my own resources. To keep up with demand I ordered another ream of the HQ die cut photo paper and it should be here in a few days. I will probably use one of the Fed Ex stores nearby me to make up a good batch of these labels. It's will be easy to add these templates to a UBS port drive and carry it to whomever can do the printing the best.

• Like 1

After numerous trips to the printer to reformat and perfect them I finally have the game labels ready to go. Should you want a set (4 pages of 16 labels for 64) games its $20 each add $3 for the S&H. I don't have the last 16 of the rarer game designs finished yet but those can be purchased separately for $5 when done. Send me a message with how sets many you want and I will provide you my PayPal email address. Thanks for all the support and feedback on making these the best that I can.