IGNORED

New Intellivision Labels Peel & Stick Photo Covers

I am almost finished with the last of the rarer game labels. It seems there are 20 games in the last set and not 16 as I had previously thought. I forgot the two games made by Nice Ideas and a couple other uncommon titles. I should have them all completed in less then week from now. Thanks to everyone for their support and patience in helping to dress up your original Mattel cartridges with the newly designed covers.

Very sweet Glenn, Thanks much for the endorsement. Yes a few of the sheets were slightly off center which I think is just the way Fed Ex office used the back loader on their printer. You did get them perfect with a little help from Mr. Scissors. This video is great and I hope you don't mind, I going to share it on some Facebook groups. Your going to be the first one to get the newest set of rares when they are finished. I also thought of making the end labels replacements as well but have to complete some other projects first.

I got mine! These are works of art.

I always appreciate someone putting this level of work and energy into something "new" for the Inty. Thanks!

post-31694-0-67030700-1466799172_thumb.jpg

I designed some new cover labels that fit directly onto Intellivision cartridges. These measure 1.9 x 2.5 inches and fit [snip]

• Like 3

Mine also arrived. Now I need to decide what to do with them....

to start a side collection of loose carts upon which to put the labels?
We would have a virginal set AND a non-virginal, extra labelled set.
(Side note: I don't mean that labelling a cart is like deflowering it ( |:) :lol: )
EDIT: my labels have just arrived. I'm eager to get back home, to open the envelope and enjoy them :)
Edited by intellivotion

I just completed the last of the rare INTV game labels. The black boarders were increased to eliminate the white edges on a few of the off center prints. There are actually 21 games here and a set of these are going out Monday to those whom preordered them. They will be folded into regular envelopes with stamps. This last group will be $6 per set for everyone and no charge to ship. But give me a few days to get the additional die cut photo paper I ordered, and to find a better printer for quality control. I will send out a mass message to everyone who ordered the 1st sets when enough sets of these are ready to go. Hope you like them all. David.

post-42758-0-87042900-1466890754_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-90928900-1466890755_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-90926900-1466890756_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-27967800-1466890771_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-38935500-1466890772_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-40433200-1466890773_thumb.jpg

post-42758-0-62042700-1466890797_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The total number of game labels that I have made is 85. That's 5 pages of 16 plus 5 more. The 3rd party manufactures like Activision, Parker Brothers, and iMagic already have great colorful covers on all their cartridges, so there is no need for me to make labels for those games. Sadly I am not a member of the 125 club as I am too cheap to pay for the really rare titles. I would rather put my money towards some of the great home brews.