IGNORED

New Intellivision Labels Peel & Stick Photo Covers

LOL Nope not at all, I decided to cut the photo papers down to size instead of folding them. Some of the labels ends started to poke come out when I stated folding them. Don't worry, I used the scissors in between the actual labels so they should still peel and fit perfectly. FYI, I have sold out of the rare game labels for moment. It's going to be a few days before I get more of the special sized die cut photo paper in the mail. Hopefully I can print enough to keep up with the demand. For everyone that already paid I have a big bunch of them going out in Monday mornings mail run.

• Like 1

LOL Nope not at all, I decided to cut the photo papers down to size instead of folding them. Some of the labels ends started to poke come out when I stated folding them. Don't worry, I used the scissors in between the actual labels so they should still peel and fit perfectly. FYI, I have sold out of the rare game labels for moment. It's going to be a few days before I get more of the special sized die cut photo paper in the mail. Hopefully I can print enough to keep up with the demand. For everyone that already paid I have a big bunch of them going out in Monday mornings mail run.

Thanks, man! :)

I just checked tracking and my blank batch of die cut photo labels was delivered and at the office on Friday. Once again USPS has a perfect record of not leaving a notice of delivery. That's 5 packages in a row now. Pretty sad that they are too lazy to put a slip of paper in your mail box. I could have already made up enough for everyone this weekend. Our office isn't open on the weekends. <pouts>

• 5 weeks later...

Hey folks, Sorry I hadn't been online here for a while as I had other priorities. I will be going back through my PMs to see whom already put in requests for these labels. It takes a little while to print these out to my high standards so please be patient. Give me a couple of weeks to fill out the dozen or so orders that I already have. Once I have caught up and have enough extras printed out I will update the thread for the rest of you who want them. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you guys got and liked them. Still working on making these a little better on my next production run. I hope to market them at the next retro gaming show I attend. Hopefully I can sell the label sets to vendors and intelligent people whom attend. I am going to be including a simple checklist on the next batch so you can easily know which games are on each sheet and what year they were released. There are 16 die cuts labels on the high quality photo paper which I broke into the following types: 1 Blue Sports, 2 Thinking Games, 3 Action Adventure, 4 Hard to Find, & 5 Rare Games. The last 4 are of the rarer titles are by themselves and of course Spiker which stands alone as King. Pricing for these is $30 for one set of 85 new game labels and $55 for two complete sets delivered in the USA. PayPal tracking is included with your orders. Just pop me an PM if you want these colorful labels. I currently have six sets left in stock printed up and ready to go. Thanks David.