IGNORED

My Atari 2600 collection for sale, most games CIB

I have been thinking about moving my collection. Its not very big, but its decent. Looking for a fair offer for it or to trade for equal value in NES games.

I don't have any feedback on here yet, but check out my profile on Nintendo Age or gameTZ or ebay all are excellent and have the same rockyyaknow handle.

I really do not want to piece this out I only want to sell as a lot.

Here's what I have: Pictures in my craigslist ad

http://nh.craigslist.org/vgm/5583652133.html

Atari 2600 console with 2 joysticks and paddles included.

Games are: (all complete in box unless otherwise noted)

Yars Revenge (box torn on bottom still have original plastic sealing.
Asteroids
Pac Man (missing manual)
Space Invaders
Asteroids
Combat
Defender
Football
Grand Prix
Ice Hockey
Laser Blast
Missile Command
Missile Command sealed
Skiing
Space Invaders
Stampede
Starmaster
Super Breakout

Loose games:

Burgertime
Kaboom
Tennis
Plaque Attack
Pitfall
Frogger
Donkey Kong Junior
Freeway
Berzerk

Other:
4 Atari catalogs (3 same, 1 different)
1log book
2 different Activision catalog books
Cartridge Library holder with original box.

Edited by rockyyaknow

I always find it comical when people put that " I am not desperate to sell this " crap . Then why go through all the trouble ? What he should really say is ... I am looking to get higher than top dollar for this crap that I got for basically free because I lowballed them but you better not lowball me .

• Like 2

I always find it comical when people put that " I am not desperate to sell this " crap .

Or when they "really do not want to" piece things out that no one in their right mind would request something pieced out of. This isn't exactly a Neo Geo AES collection. I don't think anyone is going to ask "but how much for just Football?"

Rock, you're in serious danger of getting your avatar Shatner-ized, it's so tempting I would almost do it myself.

Edited by Kid Ice

I always find it comical when people put that " I am not desperate to sell this " crap . Then why go through all the trouble ? What he should really say is ... I am looking to get higher than top dollar for this crap that I got for basically free because I lowballed them but you better not lowball me .

I didn't say anything that the price was firm and I don't think $300 was ridiculous for an asking price, I didn't say $500. Nor did I get it basically for free or lowballed anyone for it. It is my 2600 collection even though its small and I am no longer interested in it because I care to just collect NES. No need for the wise comments.

I can't believe you're from Londonderry! My old pal and college roommate moved there (from here) with his wife and kids, and have been happily ever after. I guess there's one (Atarian) in every bunch!

Far way from home in CA. Wonder if I know him. How old is he?

I didn't say anything that the price was firm and I don't think $300 was ridiculous for an asking price, I didn't say $500. Nor did I get it basically for free or lowballed anyone for it. It is my 2600 collection even though its small and I am no longer interested in it because I care to just collect NES. No need for the wise comments.

If you want to get rid of it and collect NES I think you should price it around $100... maybe a little more. $300 is at least $100 into the ridiculous zone.

Comments are both wise/snarky and wise/wisdom. Enjoy the bumps.

The last time I sold something here I got comments immediately that I priced it too high, so I priced it lower. The time before that I got comments immediately that I priced it too high, and I disagreed, so I sold it on ebay and got exactly what I was asking for. If you want to sell, then sell. If you want to argue with strangers, everyone will happily oblige that too. Ask the lady with the sealed Pac Man.

• Like 4

If you want to get rid of it and collect NES I think you should price it around $100... maybe a little more. $300 is at least $100 into the ridiculous zone.

Comments are both wise/snarky and wise/wisdom. Enjoy the bumps.

The last time I sold something here I got comments immediately that I priced it too high, so I priced it lower. The time before that I got comments immediately that I priced it too high, and I disagreed, so I sold it on ebay and got exactly what I was asking for. If you want to sell, then sell. If you want to argue with strangers, everyone will happily oblige that too. Ask the lady with the sealed Pac Man.

Here's the link to that wonderful thread: Enjoy! :grin: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/240610-atari-2600-new-in-box-with-unopened-pacman/page-1

• Like 2

I actually read that when it was posted and its quite funny. Hope you're not comparing me acting as naive as he was ;) I am not one to waste my time arguing on the internet like he did. I listened to how much you guys felt its worth.