IGNORED

What new video game products would you like?

What is it that you would most like to have but you hadn't seen any for sale yet? One item I think should be made is big specific storage and display cases for each system. Many of us have large collections but need a better way to show off our favorite games. I would love to have large slotted cases designed for certain size cartridges. Nice wooden or plastic racks holding about 100 games would be just great. Another product I would buy in a heartbeat is something designed to clean the contacts on your old school gaming cartridges. They already make those to insert into your Nintendo with cleaning solutions for the consoles & game cartridges. Why the heck hasn't anyone designed one for the Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision etc? What about a cleaning tool, pad, or device that would work on all the smaller hand held gaming units as well? Let's hear your thoughts & ideas on something which you think is needed within the gaming community but you just can't find it in stores or online anywhere.

I would like an SD multicart for the Atari 7800, INTV and TI-99/4A

I'll 2nd this. Less about displaying and more about being able to play! Also, I feel like Atari should have done some sort of modernized CX40 joystick but I suppose that's asking too much from a company with such a legacy. I'm kinda sorta working on one but free time is never on my side.

I would like an SD multicart for the Atari 7800, INTV and TI-99/4A

An INTV and Atari 7800 SD multicart has existed for years but can not currently be ordered (although new versions are almost ready for purchase). The TI99 has a SD cart that was just released and is available for purchase (with a wait for delivery).