4ever2600

Besides Defender 2 / Stargate, any other dual / twin stick games for 2600?

Well, technically, you could count Omega Race as well. But it does not use the other joystick port.

Well, technically, you could count Omega Race as well. But it does not use the other joystick port.

Yeah didn't Omega Race use some special controller adapter with 2 buttons? I looked it up and saw it on the box pics. I remember owning that one as a kid but that was a lono time ago...

Yes Raiders of the lost ark did! That's another one I should have remembered as I used to play the hell out of that one.

Speaking of Raiders, I almost forgot, that used a dual controller / gamepark combo. I'm sure there were a few of those as well, thinking of the children's games that used the kid pad?

Riddle of the Sphincter did use two sticks. Never knew that. Maybe that's why I could never figure that one out, plus you could switch the difficulty switches to perform different actions according to the instructions. Good call.

Yeah technically Star Voyager and Solaris did use two sticks, even though you could play with only one if you wanted, but that still counts in my books. Would never have thought of those two.

Who's going to finally hack Crazy Climber to support dual joysticks like the arcade original? :)

• Like 3

I didnt even know that some games used dual joysticks beyond two player games.