IGNORED

Super Pro Baseball by Intelligentvision coming soon

the1hatman's box idea is awesome.

Sure we can't somehow fit Luis Tiant in there as the pitcher? Or Get Carl Yastrzemski as the batter?? ;)

It would be waaaaay cool to have a Mystic Castle Box too

The Super pro baseball is awesome. I can still get around on the new age fastballs

You must be from my neck of the woods. el Tiante and Captain Carl. But this Super Pro Baseball, So it needs to be Big Papi

Big Papi...definitely! Maybe even Teddy Ballgame, Jim Rice and Dewey Evans ;)

First game I ever went to was at Fenway-- Best part: Yaz Hit a Home run and they won.

I remember going to my first game ( also at Fenway ) But I have no idea what team they played or if the Sox won?

I was 6 years old. The Intellivision was not out yet!

How is Dewey not in the hall of fame? Most Home runs in the 80's in the AL and 6 or 7 Gold Gloves.

Players like Tony Perez are in with less numbers and certainly not as good in the field.

Be well!

I remember going to my first game ( also at Fenway ) But I have no idea what team they played or if the Sox won?

I was 6 years old. The Intellivision was not out yet!

How is Dewey not in the hall of fame? Most Home runs in the 80's in the AL and 6 or 7 Gold Gloves.

Players like Tony Perez are in with less numbers and certainly not as good in the field.

Be well!

6 years old??!?!??!?!? ..So was I. It was July 19th 1970 against the A's. The only reason I remember is because years later my Grand Dad told me it was against the A's and I recall it was after July 4th in NH. All I remember was the place was loud and green and metallic. But I distinctly remember the cheers when Yaz homered..Grand Dad told me Yaz was the best player in the league...and he was right as always. It is criminal that Dwight Evans isn't in the hall..The guy had one of the greatest careers ever..great arm!!..overall, one could argue he was more valuable than Jim Rice in terms of everything and longevity... Dewey Belongs...I blame the Red Sox for the debacle of ending his career in Baltimore...Dewey would have made a serious run at 3000 hits and certainly would have had 400+ hrs if the Sox hadnt been so cheap & stupid.

Happy New year Amigo

Edited by Barf the Caveman

• 2 months later...

So I bought the ROM looking to see if I could use it for my league this year. I got the "green screen of death" only a few innings in, so that's not going to work. Plus I am not a fan of the hidden scoreboard. It may be fine if you're actually playing the game, but it's not for me. Waste of my money.

So I bought the ROM looking to see if I could use it for my league this year. I got the "green screen of death" only a few innings in, so that's not going to work. Plus I am not a fan of the hidden scoreboard. It may be fine if you're actually playing the game, but it's not for me. Waste of my money.

What emulator are you using? I have played many games without this issue.

Sorry that you do not like the hidden scoreboard. It was designed for players and not to watch the computer play the computer.

I will refund you your money so that you do not feel that it was wasted. Please delete the ROM package you received.

$10 for a new release is a waste of money?! (Sheldon's voice) There there... May I interest you in a hot beverage?

The original WC Baseball also has a bug where the game crashes.

• Like 1

I'm on jzintv on Windows 7. I've been running WC Baseball for years and never got a green screen, only a few emulator crashes.

Thanks Dave. It's deleted.

Refund has been issued.

How many other people are running into the green screen issue? The game does push the system a bit harder but I have only seen the green screen once in the 2+ years that I played the game prior to releasing it. And that was while I was developing the game.

Had my first glitch with SPB. I was playing on the Ultimate Flashback and all at once the screen went solid field color green, Simple return to front-end and restart and I was good to go. Also what size triangle screwdriver does one need to remove those triangle head screws on the Mattel carts?

FYI!!!

FYI!!!

Thanks m-crew. I knew there had to be a reason why I did not want to release the game. To late now :(

I was thinking of releasing Super Pro Hockey 2 but am going to hold off. It is not perfect yet and I do not want to go through this again.

Thanks for letting me know of the issues.

• Like 1

Thanks m-crew. I knew there had to be a reason why I did not want to release the game. To late now :(

I was thinking of releasing Super Pro Hockey 2 but am going to hold off. It is not perfect yet and I do not want to go through this again.

Thanks for letting me know of the issues.

YW Dave !! For me that really doesn't take the enjoyment of all your upgrades and the game.. (unless Im winning against) kidding which its vary rare ...lol

Lots of games do have clichés in them time to time.. So all good!!

I know I appreciate all the work you do to improve these classic Inty games... Pls don't let this one cliché form time to time detour you from releasing games.. Looking forward to your SPHII release... Hope its sometime soon..

Cheers brother

YW Dave !! For me that really doesn't take the enjoyment of all your upgrades and the game.. (unless Im winning against) kidding which its vary rare ...lol

Lots of games do have clichés in them time to time.. So all good!!

I know I appreciate all the work you do to improve these classic Inty games... Pls don't let this one cliché form time to time detour you from releasing games.. Looking forward to your SPHII release... Hope its sometime soon..

Cheers brother

I thought Hockey 2 was done but now I am rethinking that I need to test it more. Regardless of how much testing I put into it, I am *not* doing rounded corners. I can already hear the boos. I have distracted myself though and am working on Melody Blaster. Yet again..I can hear the boos. My kid is playing the piano so this is all for her..and me. There are many songs I need to add :)

I will get back to retesting hockey 2 soon enough. Funny...I was going to release it this weekend.

• Like 5

I thought Hockey 2 was done but now I am rethinking that I need to test it more. Regardless of how much testing I put into it, I am *not* doing rounded corners. I can already hear the boos. I have distracted myself though and am working on Melody Blaster. Yet again..I can hear the boos. My kid is playing the piano so this is all for her..and me. There are many songs I need to add :)

I will get back to retesting hockey 2 soon enough. Funny...I was going to release it this weekend.

Family Time and Children all ways come first that's for sure.. Enjoy!!! (any Billy Joel/Elton John ;p)

Really "This weekend" well the wait will be worth it Im sure..

lol, square corners all good for me... :)

You get nothing but cheers from me!

:waving: :party: :thumbsup:

Keep up great work David! If you need a beta tester got SP Hockey II please let me know as I would love to do! I use Sears system but can use multiple systems if you wish.

Thanks again!

Joe

Thanks for the offer Joe but the game is / was done. With the discussion of baseball issues, I best go over this one a bit more. Hopefully it will not take another 2 years like baseball (hahahahha).