IGNORED

AtariLand Deepth0ught Archive

Kernal

I have reopened my old Atariland BBS File archive and made it available on the web.. and also am mirroring a few of the other popular collections...

Alot of this stuff I hosted on my AtariLand BBS which ran on REAL Atari hardware from 1993 to 2009... After a few years of being unavailable it is back:

along with the close to home, vietjam, fandal, and other archives mirrored on here for historical preservation...

http://deepth0ught.com/atari.html

this includes our phreak archive and other archives of stuff ive collected over the years..

If you have suggestions and as new stuff is found i will also include it..

Im also working on a few new games/utils myself and will notify you here when they are complete..

Also I have shell accounts available for people who have real ataris and need an account to telnet too.. and if you want to remote desktop in there is a vast choice of emulation

to get an account make a donation of 25 dollars a year to our paypal account atariancomputers@gmail.com (the archive is accessible for free.. but for a shell or remote desktop account which comes with 10gb of webspace and access to our cinema4d render farm)

email me at atariancomputers@gmail.com if you would like a shell account for your atari, or a remote desktop account for your atari emulation needs (other virtual machines available too)

we also have a minecraft server up at hamtown.ddns.net:25565

-=Rick=-

• Like 8

Yeah theres some bugs im working out.. vietjam and the jaguar links need to be fixed.. i will fix those tonight... apparently some folders got moved around when i set it up.. ill have the jaguar archive and vietjam mirror fixed in an hour or so...

Also I am working on an ONLINE Emulation page... for some popular utils... and just some fun stuff...

-=Rick=-

I was looking through the CTH archives, but I didn't see the main thing Closer to Home used to host, the ATOS desktop and it's manuals. did I miss them? ATOS has recently been dropboxed through Atari Sector, but the documentation (manual. etc.) had been lost and I scanned pages of the stuff I printed out years ago, but it's still incomplete. Does Atariland have any of the CTH ATOS stuff?

Thank you for everything, regardless.

Edited by Gunstar

GUNSTAR: I am continuing my looking for the ATOS Desktop manuals.. I do have them somewhere..even if i have to rescan them... and they will have their own directory in the library..

Also I have added atari 2600 and 7800, lynx and Jaguar manuals to the library (complete collections)

I will be adding 8 bit manuals today... and

Just letting you know the Vietjam link still points to ST stuff..

I am doing an entire revamp of the archive page today so that will be fixed today, and the archive page (which was temporary to being with, will match the template of the rest of the site.)

and yes the page is left centric because im a left handed liberal democrat who supports bernie sanders.. lol.. j/k

-=Rick=-

System administrator of

http://atariland.org

http://deepth0ught.com

Admin of numerous facebook and irc channels.

Former network administrator at BOSE

(laid off in november 2015)