IGNORED

The 2016 Activision Patches Summer Quest.

Nutsy Doodleheimer

Happy 4th of July fellow gamers! We are at 220 patches total and 16 away from matching last year's total. Toiletunes, I am rest assurred you may want to get that Atari box of goodies ready as it looks like we are in the bag to eclipsing 236 patches with 9 more weeks to go til the end. I think I may have maxed out on my patch attempts. I can only get around 2,000 in Kaboom, Private Eye looks tough as you will have a couple seconds left when case 3 is solved, 300,000 in Dolphin is hard, 60+ tanks in Robot Tank is difficult, one of my base's keeps getting blown up late in Starmaster, Kabobber is confusing as well as Space Shuttle. At least I have a 7 patch improvement from last year 27 to 34. Here is the standings as of 7/4/16.

Retrogamer81081: 34
Lauren Tyler: 25
CubeOfTheDead: 19

Nads: 19
Oyamafamily: 18
Toiletunes: 16
Karokoenig: 15
Darthkur: 14
Roadrunner: 13
Cambouis de I'Atari: 12
KaeruYojimbo: 12
BurritoBeans: 8
Devwebcl: 5
Arenafoot: 3
TotallyTerrificPants: 2
DrVenkman: 1
Hizzy: 1
Maibock: 1
S.BAZ: 1
Wickeycolumbus: 1

• Like 3

I finally dug out a machine to participate, tried Enduro, forgot how hard it really was. I thought maybe I had gotten better at these old games after so long, but nope! They're hard for me. Also, the GameBoy Micro screen is too small to appreciate the details. I hope I fare better with the folding GBA.

• Like 1